Drug Dealer Simulator 2

Drug Dealer Simulator 2

Fatal Error crash post update
I keep getting a fatal error when I drive too long in a boat. Anyone else getting this issue? It is not the "LowLevelFatalError - Could not decompress shader group with Oodle" item they covered re: bios overclocking it looks like a different fatal error. At least I believe it is. Let me know.
Last edited by Mack87; 27 Jun @ 4:08pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Alyss 28 Jun @ 2:42am 
Originally posted by Mack87:
I keep getting a fatal error when I drive too long in a boat. Anyone else getting this issue? It is not the "LowLevelFatalError - Could not decompress shader group with Oodle" item they covered re: bios overclocking it looks like a different fatal error. At least I believe it is. Let me know.

1. Update Graphics Drivers: Ensure your graphics card drivers are up-to-date. Visit the manufacturer's website (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel) to download and install the latest drivers.
2. Update Operating System: Make sure your operating system is fully updated with the latest patches and updates.
3. Check Minimum System Requirements: Verify that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. Compare your hardware specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM) with those recommended.
4. Adjust Graphics Settings: Lower the in-game graphics settings (such as resolution, texture quality, shadows) to improve performance. Experiment with different settings to find a balance between visuals and performance.
5. Close Background Applications: Close any unnecessary background applications and processes that may be consuming CPU, memory, or network resources.
6. Scan for Malware/Viruses: Perform a full scan of your system for malware and viruses using reputable antivirus software. Malware can affect system performance and stability.
7. Verify Game Files: Verify the integrity of game files to check for and repair any corrupted files that may be causing issues.
8. Check for Overheating: Monitor your CPU and GPU temperatures using software like HWMonitor or MSI Afterburner. Overheating can lead to performance issues and crashes. Ensure adequate cooling for your system.
9. Update DirectX: Ensure you have the latest version of DirectX (Windows). These libraries are crucial for rendering graphics in games.
10. Disable Overlay Software: Disable or uninstall any overlay software (e.g., Discord overlay, NVIDIA GeForce Experience overlay) that may interfere with the game's performance.
11. Adjust Power Settings: Set your power plan to "High Performance" in your operating system's power settings. This can prevent your system from throttling performance during gameplay.
12. Check for Game Patches/Updates: Ensure the game is updated to the latest version.
13. Reinstall the Game: As a last resort, try reinstalling the game. This can resolve any corrupted files that might be causing problems.
14. Delete the Game's AppData Folder: Deleting the game's AppData folder can resolve issues related to corrupted configuration files. To do this, navigate to C:\Users\[YourUsername]\AppData\Local\DrugDealerSimulator2 and delete the folder. Make sure to back up any important data before doing so.
Asus 4 Jul @ 7:59am 
run game in window mode its help.
Are you on AMD bro?
Ridiculous. Should auto save continuously. I’ve lost progress because of this!!!!!
Originally posted by The Girl:
Ridiculous. Should auto save continuously. I’ve lost progress because of this!!!!!
At least it DOES autosave when you're in safe zones (owned properties, many stores). DDS1 your only saves were manual- lost a couple of game-days' worth of progress more than once in that game because I was so focused on keeping deliveries moving that I forgot to pick up the phone.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 27 Jun @ 4:05pm