First Dwarf

First Dwarf

What even are dwarves?
I have only seen the trailer. I haven't played the game. I haven't read any reviews. I haven't ready any posts on this game's forum.

This game just seems like yet another survival game with a Breath of the Wild/Genshin aesthetic but you play as a dwarf, meanwhile there's no mention of:
  • Alcohol
  • Hating elves
  • Digging too deeply and too greedily
  • No mention of digging at all actually

I would even argue that philosophically, a dwarf would never fight using a mech. That is something that a pansy human would do, in fact. We're really losing sight as a culture. We use symbols and aesthetics without appreciating or understanding their history and what they were meant to represent to begin with.
Last edited by Curious Mercurius; 13 Aug @ 6:45am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Lanosa 9 Sep @ 3:58pm 
Not every dwarves are like this. At least, the protagonist of this game has, as only dwarf main distractions, dig too much stones. Also, you forgot mention dwarves are scientists and their tech advances are fast, that's why Driftland's dwarves are the highly advanced race, so they have airships and automation.
The lore comes from the previous game these devs worked on it’s all in the same world I can’t remember if we are set before or after that game though
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50