SCP : Secret Files

SCP : Secret Files

View Stats:
Jaimero.exe 29 Dec, 2023 @ 11:32pm
WHERE IS THE SCP-049 DLC???
I've been waiting for a long time, what this DLC HASN'T COME YET, what happened to the studio?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I have heard that the developers were somehow forced to separate in January 2023, and couldn't work on the game anymore. No idea what exactly happened, but I hope they are okay.
andybsj 1 Jan @ 4:14pm 
Rip tbh this game has good story and design it didn't last till dev quit ☠️
Phoenix 3 Feb @ 8:18pm 
The development got shut down. Sadly, the developers were forced to separate. I too was looking forward to the 049 DLC. I wouldve bought it, but it is what it is.
Niky0408 11 Feb @ 6:50pm 
I've been lurking around since i saw the announcement for the DLC-- i was wondering what had happened. Nice to get an official answer, not matter how disappointing this is :(
Easily the best SCP game i've played so far, such a shame
As I recall correctly, the Chinese government (CCP) declared the SCP Foundation as a "children's cult" in about 2021, and carried out a series of blocking and deletion of a large number of videos about the SCP Foundation on many Chinese websites.
It has carried out a series of blocking and deletion of a large number of videos about SCP Foundation in many Chinese websites.
(There was even a rumor that the police approached the SCP Foundation's CN webmaster).
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the problems faced by the development team.
Originally posted by 渺羽 (Nihilmace):
As I recall correctly, the Chinese government (CCP) declared the SCP Foundation as a "children's cult" in about 2021, and carried out a series of blocking and deletion of a large number of videos about the SCP Foundation on many Chinese websites.
It has carried out a series of blocking and deletion of a large number of videos about SCP Foundation in many Chinese websites.
(There was even a rumor that the police approached the SCP Foundation's CN webmaster).
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the problems faced by the development team.

Wow that makes no sense whatsoever.
Last edited by Alien_Halls; 27 Mar @ 6:19pm
tala 14 May @ 6:59am 
yes
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50