通神榜 Noobs Want to Live

通神榜 Noobs Want to Live

View Stats:
Very confused about Foxy Lady
So, she starts with abysmal silver drop and exp gain. So you get silver with ghost plus cornucopia, and you get stats from "sacrificing surrounding summoned objects" instead of leveling. The merchant starts with a cornucopia, so you buy something with starting silver from talents then trade it for the synergy, and you can get silver. This part I understand, what I don't get is sacrificing summoned objects. Am I sacrificing summons? I feel like the coins would make more sense. Also is the sacrifice automatic or manual? I played a game on Ancient fields and died around the 4 minute mark. I had 3k gold and silver with all gold weapons but my stats were ♥♥♥♥ and I couldn't really survive or kill things and I don't know where I went wrong. Does using your ability again do anything besides teleport the merchant yo you? Is that how you're supposed to "sacrifice" stuff? There's just not enough of a description for me to understand what to do, and she cant be as bad as she currently feels. I also don't feel like spending an hour just testing stuff to try and figure it out.

Someone else also said that getting her divinity doesn't give and sort of upgrade to her, just changes her skin. Which doesn't feel right.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Please use translate to understand what am i texting to u.

Çağırdığın şeyleri feda etmen sana kalıcı olarak istatistik sağlıyor. Dolayısıyla boss gelmeyeceği zaman veya düşmanlar çok olmadığı zaman feda etme yeteneğini kullanmalısın. Ne kadar çok çağırdığın yaratığı feda edersen o kadar güçlendiğin için bunu hafifletmek için çağırma bekleme süresinde azalması almalısın. Gümüş kazanma oranını arttırman bir işe yaramıyor.

Feda etme otomatik değil, kendi çevrende belli bir alandaki çağırdığın şeyleri feda etmek için yeteneğini kullanman gerekiyor.

''Someone else also said that getting her divinity doesn't give and sort of upgrade to her, just changes her skin. Which doesn't feel right.''

Evet, diğer karakterlerin aksine Foxy Lady'nin gelişmiş hali sana ekstra bir özellik sağlamıyor. Ama zaten kendisi, kendi yeteneği ile güçlenebilen ilk ve tek karakter sayılabilir. Dolayısıyla bana kalırsa oynaması en esnek ve ilginç karakter. Umarım yardımcı olmuşumdur. Eğer hangi yetenekleri alman gerektiği hakkında kafan karışıksa tavşanları al ve 5. seviyeye kadar onları geliştir. Ama bu her zaman güvende olacağın anlamına gelmiyor. O yüzden 2 tane birbirleriyle sinerjisi olan savunma yeteneğini alırsan daha rahat edersin.

Not: Sinerjiyi sağlamak için sadece 1 tane yeteneğin kesin olması gerektiği için boşuna zıplayan tavşan alma. 1 tane zıplayan tavşan ve 3 tane tavşan kralı alman yeterli olur.
Last edited by Only LGBT; 21 Aug @ 8:54am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50