Momodora: Moonlit Farewell

Momodora: Moonlit Farewell

View Stats:
Hope for releases not only on Steam
Hi,
I hope this game will be released not only on Steam but also on GOG and on Switch. I bought the last two games on both of that platforms and I whould be sad if I cannot do it again :(
Best regards
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Hotel Security 18 Aug, 2022 @ 7:39am 
The last Momodora and Minoria both ended up on consoles and I played both on PS4. Hopefully this is a good sign that the same will happen to this one.
Tonepoet 11 Jul, 2023 @ 9:18pm 
I have a switch version of Reverie Under the Moonlight from Limited Run games, and I got Reverie Under the Moonlight from a humble bundle a while ago. Reverie Under the Moonlight is on the humble store[www.humblebundle.com] if you want it D.R.M. free, which is the primary appeal to G.O.G. over steam, if I am not mistaken.

The bad thing about Limited Run is, well, the runs are limited, so you should keep your eyes out for a preorder if you want a physical copy. You might be able to get a second chance from Best Buy, or maybe a new year's clearance sale on limited run (if you are lucky and they have surplus stock), but I advise not counting on those contingencies, since those are not a surefire thing.

I would expect Moonlit Farewell to be on those platforms too.

As an aside, I am a little surprised that it isn't on itch.io. Rdein uploaded the first three to itch.io.[rdein.itch.io] It is the only place to get the first two games, even, so you can not even get all of the games in one place. The first two are free, so you can download them from Itch, and add them to the steam launcher as non-steam games though.
Last edited by Tonepoet; 11 Jul, 2023 @ 9:23pm
B-B-B-Bump...

So...any whispers on this ending up on a console or two? Really enjoyed playing RUM and Minoria on PS4. Crossing fingers...
Last edited by Hotel Security; 26 Jul @ 10:31am
Compass 10 Sep @ 11:46pm 
Also looking for this. I search the PSN store every couple weeks hoping to see this pop up.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50