Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+

View Stats:
Deleting everything
So, how can I delete my save data and reset everything cuz I don't want everything unlocked through the DLC? Thank you very much!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
mimizukari 1 Jun, 2022 @ 4:41pm 
Simply uncheck your DLC, you can't remove Steam Achievements from your account however.
Originally posted by deneb altair vega:
Simply uncheck your DLC, you can't remove Steam Achievements from your account however.
I unchecked it, but all the costume is unlocked but I have to buy them. This is the original state right? Sorry, I have never played a project diva game before.
China 1 Jun, 2022 @ 6:45pm 
go to properties > verify integrity game files. if you choose yes, this will delete whole your save data
Originally posted by China:
go to properties > verify integrity game files. if you choose yes, this will delete whole your save data
thank you very much!
MikuHatsune 2 Jun, 2022 @ 12:28am 
you save files are stored somewhere in "c:\users\<your user name>\appdata\roaming\SEGA\Hatsune Miku Mega Mix" or something similar. if it's not roaming, look for a SEGA folder in either local or localrow.

Also i don't know for sure how they named their own game in the SEGA folder, i think they forgot to add "Plus" to the game name unlike how they did it in the steam folder.
Last edited by MikuHatsune; 2 Jun, 2022 @ 12:30am
Shadicluigi 2 Jun, 2022 @ 3:52am 
Originally posted by MikuHatsune:
you save files are stored somewhere in "c:\users\<your user name>\appdata\roaming\SEGA\Hatsune Miku Mega Mix" or something similar. if it's not roaming, look for a SEGA folder in either local or localrow.

Also i don't know for sure how they named their own game in the SEGA folder, i think they forgot to add "Plus" to the game name unlike how they did it in the steam folder.
should be listed on pcgamingwiki
[TFH] jaerbaer 23 Mar, 2023 @ 5:21pm 
Originally posted by Edelweiss Nightingale:
So, how can I delete my save data and reset everything cuz I don't want everything unlocked through the DLC? Thank you very much!
So I know this is may be outdated or you have figured it out, but there is a way to reset it all and start again.

You first start by deleting all the save data locally by uninstalling, then delete everything from cloud save by disabling the feature.

Next you need to run steam in console mode. To do this you bring up "Run" in Windows, type: steam://open/console then input in the steam console: reset_all_stats 1761390

1761390 is the App ID on steam of ProjectDiva MegaMix+

You'll need to reinstall the game, then before launching it, go to launch options then disable the unlock key DLC, then play.

I just did this, and it's working so far. Beware though that resetting all stats in a game could be broken in steam due to how unlock mechanics work. I don't think it's the same case here as I just did it. but understand that's a risk overall.
Originally posted by TFH jaerbaer:
Originally posted by Edelweiss Nightingale:
So I know this is may be outdated or you have figured it out, but there is a way to reset it all and start again.

You first start by deleting all the save data locally by uninstalling, then delete everything from cloud save by disabling the feature.

Next you need to run steam in console mode. To do this you bring up "Run" in Windows, type: steam://open/console then input in the steam console: reset_all_stats 1761390

1761390 is the App ID on steam of ProjectDiva MegaMix+

You'll need to reinstall the game, then before launching it, go to launch options then disable the unlock key DLC, then play.

I just did this, and it's working so far. Beware though that resetting all stats in a game could be broken in steam due to how unlock mechanics work. I don't think it's the same case here as I just did it. but understand that's a risk overall.

Hey thanks for this man, I fell into the same trap! I was wondering will it be okay to re-enable the Steam Cloud once I have played it with the DLC key off? :p3p_idea:
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50