Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+

View Stats:
menu skipping
hey so everytime i try to select a song my game skips a bunch of songs, my controller works fine and if needed i have a screen recording of what is happening, please help i just wanna play miku :(
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Your controller (Or keyboard, but controller is more likely) for some reason is holding RT according to the game, which makes the menu skip by page instead of scrolling single items. You may need to adjust the game's Steam Input configuration to work with your controller.
Originally posted by Soup-chan:
Your controller (Or keyboard, but controller is more likely) for some reason is holding RT according to the game, which makes the menu skip by page instead of scrolling single items. You may need to adjust the game's Steam Input configuration to work with your controller.
nope happens with keyboard nothing allows me to scroll properly, my only conclusion is there is something wrong with the game itself as i have no issues with any of my other steam games.
Does this happen if you navigate with a mouse as well? Holding the 3 key will cause the menu to scroll in pages like the RT button on a controller, so the only thing I can suggest is that the game thinks (for some reason) that you're holding the 3 key. If the game works fine with only a controller, then the game must just not like your keyboard. Maybe make sure you have no software keyboards interfering with your physical keyboard.
Last edited by Soup-chan; 16 Jun @ 5:59pm
skunket 30 Jul @ 12:18pm 
did you find a solution yet? happens to me no matter what controller i use
edit: fixed by disabling vjoy
Last edited by skunket; 30 Jul @ 12:26pm
Soup-chan 30 Jul @ 12:26pm 
Make sure in Customize/Controls that Arcade controls is disabled. This setting is designed for the Project DIVA Arcade controller and will make controls misbehave if it's enabled without it.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50