Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+

View Stats:
How do I mod more songs into the game?
I have tried following guides and such on this but it's not really helping me at all.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
I could try walking you through how to use a modding tool called Diva Mod Manager if you'd like. Also what mods are you mainly looking for (like what kinds of songs)? You might like a mod pack called eden project to start out with. There are many but that's just a big one.
I would like that very much. I have Eden Project ready if I'm not mistaken, and have a vocametal pack on standby as well. I can probably start figuring things out from there
Originally posted by Kaelan The Metalist:
I would like that very much. I have Eden Project ready if I'm not mistaken, and have a vocametal pack on standby as well. I can probably start figuring things out from there

You’ll need to download DivaModLoader from Github to use any mods. For extra songs you’ll also probably need Eden’s EX patch and song limit patch, both of those can be found on Game Banana
Ok I think I have both of them. Is the Song ID patch also necessary?
Pikota 11 Jul @ 1:40am 
Originally posted by Kaelan The Metalist:
Ok I think I have both of them. Is the Song ID patch also necessary?

Its no longer needed, divamodloader already include it. From divamodloader itself you can download mods, you dont need gamebanana.

The only needed mod is "mega mix thumbnail manager", but just for ingame cover song image if you dont want is not needed.
Last edited by Pikota; 11 Jul @ 1:41am
So anything I need to do after that?
BloodOwl 19 Jul @ 11:53am 
you don't need any additional mods, just use "Diva Mod Manager", filter by "Custom Songs" and download
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50