Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+

View Stats:
game just wont launch ?
pressing plau on steam just cancels ?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
INANNA 20 Jun @ 7:30pm 
the game won't launch for me either. Does it say that you should update your direct x too? or does it not start up at all? it used to not start up at all for me, then I deleted it and re-downloaded it and now it tells me that I should update my direct x...
applepi 8 Jul @ 1:58pm 
I just bought the game last night and haven't been able to play for the same reason. It flashes a white screen for a moment then quits.
alias 8 Jul @ 3:22pm 
from what i could tell, it usually has to do with first launch being online or steam knowing you can launch games while online, or something to do with mod menus but my mod menu is empty, so usually id say its gonna work if you maybe just make your youve been online at least once that day no matter what steam game, and also maybe either try to start it with divamod or if you dont mod then its fine, sometimes it just bugs but shouldnt be permanent, revert your drivers or update them and update direct x if needed, they are not hard to find. thats all i have in mind rn my game works for me now.
piyo 22 Jul @ 3:33pm 
Originally posted by applepi:
I just bought the game last night and haven't been able to play for the same reason. It flashes a white screen for a moment then quits.
IT SAME FOR ME I WANNA PLAY THAT ♥♥♥♥
Kanna 23 Jul @ 8:27pm 
I ended up just modding it after it wouldnt launch when i bought it and then it launched perfectly fine and ive had no issues since
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50