SWORN
Use identifiable icons for faes
Most of the time i can't decipher what the fae boons actually stand for. maybe the green crescent for poison, but why no spider icon or poison vial? the others are even worse. the queen fae of sth why not use fire as an icon? instead of that random wannabe sun? the stagger guy could be like your earthquake print or a hammer hitting the ground hard, you know something memorable. the backstab fae? maybe a dagger splitting into sth instead of a pOiNt oN a LiNe... the luck guy is fine, fury i don't actually know but when it's the only random one, it's no problem^^
Last edited by Dreathorian; 4 Jul @ 2:07am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I have the same problem on higher difficulties when trying to decipher room mutators.
They are tiny and are hard to decipher, just give them colours and make them larger, also consider just having doors just look certain ways based on room modifiers.
burr1 13 Jul @ 7:27pm 
i also wouldn't mind a skip function if you don't like you're options maybe just a Little gold or like a 5-10 heal or something. sometimes i don't recognize the options cuz they are unclear who they are by memory of the little picture or name alone so being able to skip after realizing i don't want any of the bonuses that fit into the run i am going for would be nice.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50