STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

Zobrazit statistiky:
the error code i get 100% of the time i crash
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 686] hr failed at D:/depot/r8branches/r8release/Engine/Source/Runtime/D3D12RHI/Private/D3D12Resources.cpp:507 with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED with Reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

hopefully a dev or a mod sees this and sends it to a dev, idk. help

yes i have the latest up to date windows updates, NVIDIA drivers, and i validated files 3 times, and reinstalled once.
Naposledy upravil PaperMoney; 27. dub. 2023 v 21.48
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 264 komentářů
also, im on the latest NVIDIA drivers for jedi survivor. i cant make it past the first set of dialogue when the female character says "side stepping vader"
Make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date. That error usually has to do with your graphics card.

I'm pretty sure there was a Game-Ready driver released for this game.
Have you tried validating the game? So check for windows updates, and driver updates.
KeLvin původně napsal:
Make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date. That error usually has to do with your graphics card.

I'm pretty sure there was a Game-Ready driver released for this game.
yep. i downloaded it. the one that released on the 8th for dead island 2 and for this game? yeah i got it.
DarkWaterSong původně napsal:
Have you tried validating the game? So check for windows updates, and driver updates.
just updated windows, downloaded the drivers the day it came out (the 8th) im just so sad rn
ill try to DDU and see if that helps? ♥♥♥♥ me
Any resolution found? I am hitting the same error
The same error for me :(
same error, all updatet nothing works unplayable, at me start the Crashes on Planet Jedha
Ooof. That's, at best, a driver issue. At worst, a problem with the card. I already know you're on NVIDIA. I would try underclocking your card. Anything not specific to DirectX and your GPU and drivers will not help.
Same thing on Jedha when running from the storm.
I get the same Error after 30-60 min game time.
DreamCatcher původně napsal:
I get the same Error after 30-60 min game time.
yeah. was able to launch it now and play for about the same amount of time before crashing
Shadow původně napsal:
Same thing on Jedha when running from the storm.
cant even make it that far
SwampRagnar původně napsal:
Any resolution found? I am hitting the same error
no. ive tried so many things. this is just gonna have to be fixed with a patch.
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 264 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50