STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
WHATS COOKING 28 Apr, 2023 @ 3:53am
game is freezing
game is freezing around the start of the second mission. can someone help or tell me why it keeps freezing? it wont unfreeze once its frozen
< >
Showing 1-15 of 90 comments
JinxTheWorld 28 Apr, 2023 @ 3:56am 
Any overclocks?
WHATS COOKING 28 Apr, 2023 @ 5:00am 
Originally posted by JinxTheWorld:
Any overclocks?
the hardware-accelerated GPU is off if thats what your talking about?
DebonaireNerd 28 Apr, 2023 @ 5:02am 
It was freezing for me too but then I put a sweater on and the game warmed up.
Give that a go.
tetebux 28 Apr, 2023 @ 7:04am 
im having the same issue. it's because of the poor optimisation. nothing else to do but to wait a fix
evert104 28 Apr, 2023 @ 7:09am 
Same issue here. On Koboh, once the bird takes off, game freezes
Inarus Lynx 28 Apr, 2023 @ 7:22am 
I'm freezing on Koboh as well. The birds taking off seems to do it. So I tried backing towards them without looking. I got past the couple of first groups. Then I went to confront a droid on a ledge and it froze shortly after killing the droid.
Last edited by Inarus Lynx; 28 Apr, 2023 @ 7:23am
Broken Saints 28 Apr, 2023 @ 7:28am 
me too
lordofsloths 28 Apr, 2023 @ 7:30am 
getting 40 to 50 fps just fine but get to koboh birds freeze the game. no amout of changing settings seems to help. guess ill have to wait for patch
Inarus Lynx 28 Apr, 2023 @ 7:37am 
I dunno how, but I made it past the part that freezes me and got to save after unlocking shortcut. The only thing I've done was turn off DS4Windows.exe. I dunno if it was conflicting with my game and I don't know why it didn't cause issues at Caurasant.
Inarus Lynx 28 Apr, 2023 @ 8:33am 
still freezes, but less so past the birds.
Inarus Lynx 28 Apr, 2023 @ 9:09am 
Made it to Koboh city and game freezes upon loading. RIP save. Guess there's no going past this point.
Marketh 28 Apr, 2023 @ 11:15am 
Every single one of my freezes have been during enemy/friendly NPC dialogue. A droid near a ledge I'm hanging from was the first time. I was waiting for its dialogue to end, but it would freeze at the same dialogue point every single time. I tried 3 times and it would always freeze there. I killed the droid before the dialogue got to the same point and I was able to continue.

Shortly after that point, a friendly NPC greets you during a cutscene and my game froze again. It only happened once, upon reloading the game and save I was able to get past the cutscene.

After 15-20 minutes of exploring the area past that, I moved on and saw an NPC nearby and spoke with them. Shortly after beginning their dialogue with me, my game froze again.

I haven't had any issues with the game freezing with any of the birds taking off like a lot of other people have been, so I'm trying to find some kind of consistency to what could be causing the freezes.

Has anyone else been consistently experiencing their freezing during dialogue?
Derp 28 Apr, 2023 @ 11:17am 
I freeze constantly. Right now the game just freezes right at a specific cutscene on Koboh and I cannot progress any further. I even bumped the resolution down to 720p to try and get past it and I only got a few seconds further than I originally did.

Before that, it would happen at random points. Talking to an NPC or opening a crate would do it. Sometimes it would just kinda happen if I started moving both Cal and the camera at the same time.

This is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tbh.
FluidmasterBallcock 28 Apr, 2023 @ 3:39pm 
I'm having the same issue, I can't get that crate up on the platform past the birds, I just ignored it, kept playing and the game runs fine.
I hope it gets fixed in the future so I can get the loot
edit: Nope, after a while I arrive at a point where other birds fly away and it freezes again, I guess the game doesn't like birds...
Last edited by FluidmasterBallcock; 28 Apr, 2023 @ 3:45pm
lisa 28 Apr, 2023 @ 3:45pm 
Mine is freezing every time I have to respawn. The last time it's now telling me it can't find a local save and I have to start over. I'm not having frame rate issues though
< >
Showing 1-15 of 90 comments
Per page: 1530 50