스타워즈 제다이: 서바이버™

스타워즈 제다이: 서바이버™

통계 보기:
WHATS COOKING 2023년 4월 28일 오전 3시 53분
game is freezing
game is freezing around the start of the second mission. can someone help or tell me why it keeps freezing? it wont unfreeze once its frozen
< >
90개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
JinxTheWorld 2023년 4월 28일 오전 3시 56분 
Any overclocks?
WHATS COOKING 2023년 4월 28일 오전 5시 00분 
JinxTheWorld님이 먼저 게시:
Any overclocks?
the hardware-accelerated GPU is off if thats what your talking about?
DebonaireNerd 2023년 4월 28일 오전 5시 02분 
It was freezing for me too but then I put a sweater on and the game warmed up.
Give that a go.
tetebux 2023년 4월 28일 오전 7시 04분 
im having the same issue. it's because of the poor optimisation. nothing else to do but to wait a fix
evert104 2023년 4월 28일 오전 7시 09분 
Same issue here. On Koboh, once the bird takes off, game freezes
Inarus Lynx 2023년 4월 28일 오전 7시 22분 
I'm freezing on Koboh as well. The birds taking off seems to do it. So I tried backing towards them without looking. I got past the couple of first groups. Then I went to confront a droid on a ledge and it froze shortly after killing the droid.
Inarus Lynx 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2023년 4월 28일 오전 7시 23분
Broken Saints 2023년 4월 28일 오전 7시 28분 
me too
lordofsloths 2023년 4월 28일 오전 7시 30분 
getting 40 to 50 fps just fine but get to koboh birds freeze the game. no amout of changing settings seems to help. guess ill have to wait for patch
Inarus Lynx 2023년 4월 28일 오전 7시 37분 
I dunno how, but I made it past the part that freezes me and got to save after unlocking shortcut. The only thing I've done was turn off DS4Windows.exe. I dunno if it was conflicting with my game and I don't know why it didn't cause issues at Caurasant.
Inarus Lynx 2023년 4월 28일 오전 8시 33분 
still freezes, but less so past the birds.
Inarus Lynx 2023년 4월 28일 오전 9시 09분 
Made it to Koboh city and game freezes upon loading. RIP save. Guess there's no going past this point.
Marketh 2023년 4월 28일 오전 11시 15분 
Every single one of my freezes have been during enemy/friendly NPC dialogue. A droid near a ledge I'm hanging from was the first time. I was waiting for its dialogue to end, but it would freeze at the same dialogue point every single time. I tried 3 times and it would always freeze there. I killed the droid before the dialogue got to the same point and I was able to continue.

Shortly after that point, a friendly NPC greets you during a cutscene and my game froze again. It only happened once, upon reloading the game and save I was able to get past the cutscene.

After 15-20 minutes of exploring the area past that, I moved on and saw an NPC nearby and spoke with them. Shortly after beginning their dialogue with me, my game froze again.

I haven't had any issues with the game freezing with any of the birds taking off like a lot of other people have been, so I'm trying to find some kind of consistency to what could be causing the freezes.

Has anyone else been consistently experiencing their freezing during dialogue?
Derp 2023년 4월 28일 오전 11시 17분 
I freeze constantly. Right now the game just freezes right at a specific cutscene on Koboh and I cannot progress any further. I even bumped the resolution down to 720p to try and get past it and I only got a few seconds further than I originally did.

Before that, it would happen at random points. Talking to an NPC or opening a crate would do it. Sometimes it would just kinda happen if I started moving both Cal and the camera at the same time.

This is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tbh.
FluidmasterBallcock 2023년 4월 28일 오후 3시 39분 
I'm having the same issue, I can't get that crate up on the platform past the birds, I just ignored it, kept playing and the game runs fine.
I hope it gets fixed in the future so I can get the loot
edit: Nope, after a while I arrive at a point where other birds fly away and it freezes again, I guess the game doesn't like birds...
FluidmasterBallcock 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2023년 4월 28일 오후 3시 45분
lisa 2023년 4월 28일 오후 3시 45분 
Mine is freezing every time I have to respawn. The last time it's now telling me it can't find a local save and I have to start over. I'm not having frame rate issues though
< >
90개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50