STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
FreeMan 1 May, 2023 @ 2:08am
Game crash after fractured tradition on jedha
As title says, the game keeps crashing after i finish the fractured tradition on jedha, walk out of the room, and then crashes, every time without fault
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Temerario 1 May, 2023 @ 3:34am 
Disabling Raytracing fixed all the crashes for me. Restart the game to be sure RT is off
brokuify 1 May, 2023 @ 8:22pm 
I get the crash at random points on Jedha and I don't even have ray tracing. I'm super disappointed cause everything I've tried from updating drivers to disabling background apps and it keeps crashing. What's worse is the only way out of the game when it crashes is restarting my PC cause it refuses to even be forced to end
The New Meta 3 May, 2023 @ 9:14pm 
This also happens for me. I have RTX off :/
FreeMan 4 May, 2023 @ 5:12am 
Originally posted by The New Meta:
This also happens for me. I have RTX off :/

Hey man, restarting my pc worked for me, might help u out
Zeno 4 May, 2023 @ 6:08am 
Jedha seems to be especially problematic, for some reason. Turn off ray-tracing did help me to avoid crashes, except for a persistent crash associated with an NPC encounter near the Tomb of the Wayfarer.
turning rtx on and off at several times before and one time after the rift + saving in the nearest save point and the mantis (find Cere quest at the beginning) did the trick for me.
Wrinkly 9 Jul @ 7:01am 
Played all the way through with everything maxed. Looked great. I had 5-6 crashes in 64 hours of play towards the end.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50