STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
jjpluska 3 May, 2023 @ 7:09pm
Stuck on title screen
Has anyone figured out a fix for this yet? The game launches just fine, I load into the title screen. I hit either "continue" or "load," then I get a brief loading screen, but then I just get booted right back to the title screen.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
jjpluska 3 May, 2023 @ 8:26pm 
Update: I have verified the game files several times, reinstalled the game completely, nothing works
HotDogWater 8 May, 2023 @ 5:40pm 
I just figured this out. Go to C:/users/YOURUSERNAME/savedgames/respawn/jedisurvivor. you will see a couple files, but most notably a save and backupsave file. move the save file to your desktop and then run the game again.
80085 8 May, 2023 @ 8:25pm 
update your drivers
i had this issue since launch and i updated my drivers today and ive been playing the game since
Originally posted by HotDogWater:
I just figured this out. Go to C:/users/YOURUSERNAME/savedgames/respawn/jedisurvivor. you will see a couple files, but most notably a save and backupsave file. move the save file to your desktop and then run the game again.

This worked perfect. Lost 2 min of gamepaly. Thank you
Jave 12 Jul @ 6:00pm 
Originally posted by HotDogWater:
It works!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50