STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
Game won't start
Launching the game from steam never worked; I found out through the discussion forums that if you launch it from the EA launcher, it tends to actually load the game; this solved my problem initially... Got about less than 6 hours of game play, no crashes or anything.

Now all of a sudden, today the game doesn't want to launch from either steam or EA. After attempting "Play game" in EA, EA prompts a "preparing game" for a less than 1 second, and then nothing happens. I'm confused as to why? I've verified the files, restarted all the apps, and my computer; Still nothing. Never had any issues running the game, some slight fps drops here and there but my game ran fine.

Anyone know if there is a fix for this?
Last edited by spratlin344; 3 Jan @ 5:19pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Same here
Peh 1 Jul @ 10:25am 
Ugh... if its not the game that causes the issue.. it's EA itself with its stupid not working App.....
yeah the same keeps happening to me. cant belive i paid 70 euros for this:steamfacepalm:
You might need to log fully out of EA app and log back in so you can sign the updated TOS that no one actually cares about. That seemed to allow me to boot it just now.
Sverre 3 Jul @ 12:46am 
Close all ea programs on task manager after you can try
Peh 3 Jul @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by Sverre:
Close all ea programs on task manager after you can try
Yes, I can confirm. EA process just stays in its own way. After closing all and starting EA on it's on, it started fully. Close it normally and could launch the game.
I have same problem. I repair EA app and after it was be ok.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50