STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
Problem with my wireless xbox controller
I have a problem with my wireless XboX controller, the controller is buggy in all directions!

for example: RB + B changes the resolution of the game.

the goodies open the map does not work well
is my orders are often reversed.

I don't know what to do anymore to play this game, to finish it
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Try this
Steam>Settings>Controller>Non-game controller layouts>Desktop layout>edit. Then disable steam input.
Originally posted by Darkmagician71:
Try this
Steam>Settings>Controller>Non-game controller layouts>Desktop layout>edit. Then disable steam input.
You are a saint.
psyche 3 Jul @ 9:00pm 
Steam input is horrible if you use xbox controller, it randomly remaps the buttons. Just disable it. Almost all games support xinput by default since xbox360 days
Originally posted by psyche:
Steam input is horrible if you use xbox controller, it randomly remaps the buttons. Just disable it. Almost all games support xinput by default since xbox360 days

I tried to turn off Steam Input, but no luck - game still keeps changing from controller to keyboard controls constantly. I think it's because of EA App, because I don't have such issues in other games (like Dark Souls)
Do we need to wait for fix on EA side or there anything we can do on our own.
I'm confused, because it worked flawlessly two months ago. I finished story, took a break and here it is...
Last edited by ThatDeafDude; 6 Jul @ 2:29pm
Treiden 8 Jul @ 5:16am 
Originally posted by ThatDeafDude:
Originally posted by psyche:

I tried to turn off Steam Input, but no luck - game still keeps changing from controller to keyboard controls constantly. I think it's because of EA App, because I don't have such issues in other games (like Dark Souls)
I'm confused, because it worked flawlessly two months ago. I finished story, took a break and here it is...

Do what Darkmagician71 said, it should work. If it doesn't, you can also try adding the EADesktop.exe application as a non-Steam game, and launch the game through there
Originally posted by Treiden:
Originally posted by ThatDeafDude:

Do what Darkmagician71 said, it should work. If it doesn't, you can also try adding the EADesktop.exe application as a non-Steam game, and launch the game through there

I tried disabling steam input - so far no luck.
Usage only ea app won't allow to get achievements, I guess + cloud storage of save files
Worked for me. Thank you! The controls were awful, it was using some mouse/keyboard + controller hybrid.
Ok, I figured out that I've disabled steam input incorrectly. Method from Darkmagician71 is really working, thanks!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 24 May @ 3:49pm