STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
Future titles
I just finished the game and I gotta say the story was Awesome!

I would like to see Cal story on the big screen (Movie)?

What do you all think?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Stan 6 Jul @ 2:31pm 
I would not mind, i think there have been some mention that Cal and Ahsoka would cross paths, or with Boba in Mandalorian.
Originally posted by Stan:
I would not mind, i think there have been some mention that Cal and Ahsoka would cross paths, or with Boba in Mandalorian.

Yeah I think it would help the cinematic universe. Especially since it is not in a good shape right now.
The only problem with making a movie of this story and the characters in it, is it would likely be done by Disney and the likes of Kathleen Kennedy, who have literally ruined the Star Wars film franchise.

I think a MUCH better idea would be for EA to allow a TV mini series, but only if Jon Favreau writes and directs it. He's done an incredible job with The Mandalorian, and The Book of Boba Fett was pretty good too.
Last edited by Frag Maniac; 6 Jul @ 7:37pm
Originally posted by Frag Maniac:
The only problem with making a movie of this story and the characters in it, is it would likely be done by Disney and the likes of Kathleen Kennedy, who have literally ruined the Star Wars film franchise.

I think a MUCH better idea would be for EA to allow a TV mini series, but only if Jon Favreau writes and directs it. He's done an incredible job with The Mandalorian, and The Book of Boba Fett was pretty good too.
Mandalorian season 3 was meh. Bo Katan more or less took over. So it's once again become a "women empowerment story" just like the rest of modern Star Wars. That being said it was still alright just not great.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cal on the big screen but at this point I think if he did he would play second fiddle to some female character which is what's happening with all other Star Wars shows and movies these days.
Originally posted by Keepenater:
Mandalorian season 3 was meh. Bo Katan more or less took over. So it's once again become a "women empowerment story" just like the rest of modern Star Wars. That being said it was still alright just not great.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cal on the big screen but at this point I think if he did he would play second fiddle to some female character which is what's happening with all other Star Wars shows and movies these days.
Yeah Ahsoka, and The Acolyte really sucked, and Andor and Obi-Wan Kenobi were pretty bad too. Disney need to just get a grip on reality and dump Kathleen Kennedy already. I don't know if it's true, but I've read Disney are aware she's bad for profits, but are afraid to fire her because she's amassed such a following in the industry. Doesn't make sense to me, because the way one usually does that is by getting in good with big producers, and you'd think they'd be just as upset if not more by the lost sales since they're putting up the money. Maybe they think it's just a matter of time before movie sales are dominated by weirdness, like all things gender related these days.
Last edited by Frag Maniac; 7 Jul @ 10:48am
Stan 7 Jul @ 11:26am 

Yeah Ahsoka, and The Acolyte really sucked, and Andor and Obi-Wan Kenobi were pretty bad too. [/spoiler]

Should have stick great animated series like Clone wars, Rebels and Bad batch.
No. I want to continue Cal's story in a playable format, not a purely watchable one.
I've read articles online that another sequel to this game is in development. I'm curious to see where Cal's story goes next.
Originally posted by jeremyj621:
I've read articles online that another sequel to this game is in development. I'm curious to see where Cal's story goes next.
Raising the girl whose father he just murdered and having that moral dilemma hanging over the plot I'm guessing.
Originally posted by Sabaithal:
Originally posted by jeremyj621:
Raising the girl whose father he just murdered and having that moral dilemma hanging over the plot I'm guessing.
Murdered? Self defence bud. Very cut and dry case of it too. Not even debatable.
Murdered? Self defence bud. Very cut and dry case of it too. Not even debatable.
He still dead. Still killed by the bearded guy. She watched it happen. Don't think semantics matters too much.
He still dead. Still killed by the bearded guy. She watched it happen. Don't think semantics matters too much.
Were you not even paying attention to what Bode's daughter was saying leading up to that fight? She was begging her dad to stand down. If SHE can recognize that he was acting crazy, I think you should be able to, assuming you're an adult anyway.
Were you not even paying attention to what Bode's daughter was saying leading up to that fight? She was begging her dad to stand down. If SHE can recognize that he was acting crazy, I think you should be able to, assuming you're an adult anyway.
None of that changes what I just said.

And if you think that someone is ok with watching someone they love get killed just because "they were acting kinda crazy there for a bit" without some lingering issues... you've just revealed yourself as a REPLICANT!!

And if you think that someone is ok with watching someone they love get killed just because "they were acting kinda crazy there for a bit" without some lingering issues... you've just revealed yourself as a REPLICANT!!
I think you're seriously glossing over the fact that Bode betrayed the Jedi, killed Cordova, and became a dark side wreck of a man, thinking he was protecting his daughter by doing so. He'd have been better off leveling with Cal instead of betraying him, and joining forces with him, Merrin, and Cere.

Again, the young kid shows better character judgment than her father, or you for that matter. Bode brought death upon himself. He was being cowardly and selfish, and exposing his daughter to nothing but shame and the evil ways of those he fell prey to. And Cal gave him every chance to stand down. Bode would have killed Merrin had Cal not killed him first.

I think you're blinded by the "Daddy's Little Girl" syndrome, even though Bode CLEARLY was not acting like a decent dad.:steamfacepalm:
Last edited by Frag Maniac; 7 Jul @ 9:58pm

I think you're seriously glossing over the fact that Bode betrayed the Jedi, killed Cordova, and became a dark side wreck of a man, thinking he was protecting his daughter by doing so. He'd have been better off leveling with Cal instead of betraying him, and joining forces with him, Merrin, and Cere.

Again, the young kid shows better character judgment than her father, or you for that matter. Bode brought death upon himself. He was being cowardly and selfish, and exposing his daughter to nothing but shame and the evil ways of those he fell prey to. And Cal gave him every chance to stand down. Bode would have killed Merrin had Cal not killed him first.
You seem to be misunderstanding something: I don't disagree with you on any of that. And it also has nothing to do with my point.

Regardless of semantics, regardless of circumstances, morality, or reasoning (or lack thereof) she watched Cal kill her father. Maybe she accepted it was necessary, but a child doesn't witness something like that and walk away without mental scars.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50