STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
Game Will Not Launch
Says "Launching," a window flashes for 1 / 100th of a second on the taskbar, and then — nothing. Button changes back to "Play."

UPDATE: **GAME DOES NOT LAUNCH IF FAMILY MODE IS ON.**
Last edited by SUPERN☢VA; 12 Jul @ 4:24pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Joker14 9 Jul @ 4:46pm 
Same. Was Hoping for answers too Hope this works out for you
something with the EA app it plays threw ive restarted EA and my pc and eventually it worked
Moth 10 Jul @ 3:37am 
same problem for me - but it's my EA that doesent work
fdemar 10 Jul @ 11:24pm 
Same, I usually have to restart my PC or go to the task manager to quit any EA programs.
WOLF 11 Jul @ 7:27pm 
So for me, i had the same issue where it didn't launch. i found a post that recommended checking the firewall but i didn't have it blocked so that wasn't the issue. I then got an idea, i have an app on my PC called GAME FIRST IV and AI SUITE 3 from ASUS. I found that these programs monitor the applications you run on your PC. EVEN setting the game as a "Priority" in the application did not help. I ended up deleting both applications off my PC and it fixed the issue no problems. I would recommend deleting applications that either Monitor applications or Possibly have a feature in them that does that, seems to mess up the game for some reason. May not fix the issue but i wanted to share in case it might help.
I have to ctrl+alt+delete and exit out of the EA app and all its background processes and restart EA. Usually I have to do this a few times because the EA app seems to be incredibly buggy and ends up hanging on the "Connecting to the EA app" screen indefinitely.

Not even a problem with the game but rather the software used to launch it. & why are there so many instances of EA running in task manager and why does task manager seem so much less effective than a decade ago. *screams at computer in old*
The game does not launch if **FAMILY MODE** is turned on, even if it is added to Family Games.
Last edited by SUPERN☢VA; 12 Jul @ 4:24pm
Originally posted by tootstorm:
I have to ctrl+alt+delete and exit out of the EA app and all its background processes and restart EA. Usually I have to do this a few times because the EA app seems to be incredibly buggy and ends up hanging on the "Connecting to the EA app" screen indefinitely.

Not even a problem with the game but rather the software used to launch it. & why are there so many instances of EA running in task manager and why does task manager seem so much less effective than a decade ago. *screams at computer in old*

I have the exact same issue and have to do the exact same thing. Close the EA apps running in the background, go back to Steam and launch it.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50