STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
Sev07Sniper 14 May, 2023 @ 12:40pm
99% Completion issue
I have finished the game, every achievement, 100% on data-bank and tactical guide. I have all purchases, all collectables (even seeds), every echo, every force tear. But when loading the game it shows as 99%.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
McCovican 14 May, 2023 @ 1:20pm 
Yeah, similar. 98%. That's even after I found all the "hidden" & post-story databank entries. Tactical Guide & Databank are both at 100%, as are all the inventory items (bounties, priorite, etc). I noticed it was also reading 98% at the point at which I completed the story too, so I'm guessing perhaps the load menu just doesn't update with post-story progress?
McCovican 14 May, 2023 @ 2:11pm 
Huh, interesting. When I started an NG+ with that save, a couple of Nova Garron Databank entries were missing (yet, all of the you-know-who's story entries that I got long after that were still there fine). Everything else was there too. It records me as 99%. Looks like some states just weren't recorded right I guess? No matter, I know I 100%'d it fine. :)
Snake 14 May, 2023 @ 3:53pm 
Did you go back to the areas that Bode and Groc where at and collect their data entries there are 16 I believe from Bode and 2 for Groc you can google them if you don't like exploring
Sev07Sniper 14 May, 2023 @ 11:26pm 
Originally posted by Snake:
Did you go back to the areas that Bode and Groc where at and collect their data entries there are 16 I believe from Bode and 2 for Groc you can google them if you don't like exploring
Yeah everything is 100% I've got all of their echos and story filled out. I think its probably just not counting something.
PIRÅNHÅ 19 Aug, 2023 @ 5:02am 
I had something similar and it turns out I didnt max out all the skill trees. I had heaps of points left over and went and unlocked them all (only had cross guard tree left)
i had the same issue i ended up forgetting to go back to the shattered moon for a chest that required the electro dart as the shattered moon says its 100% explored. it's the only chest you cant do the first time there so i forgot about it.
99% but I'm pretty sure I did everything. All planets are 100% explored, entire databank is 100%, characters, conversations, skills, everything. If they did better job in making UI more informative and better oranized, we would have seen total collectibles on all planets (sum) rather than going area by area on each planet. Hell I'm even starting new game+ to get only 1 missing misable achievement, to sick my companions 10x each on enemies...sigh...
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50