STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
Stuck on a boss for hours!
I’ve been trying at this game for so long and I just can’t do it. I’ve even switched to the lowest difficulty and still can’t even get half of his health bar down. Can someone please help me on how to beat Rick the Door Technician?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
I have taken Rick out with both dual wielding and heavy, and never broken a sweat so not sure if you are joking or seriousness.
daniamdg 14 Jul @ 9:29pm 
meh
Hes definitely serious :--)
Originally posted by DarkWaterSong:
I have taken Rick out with both dual wielding and heavy, and never broken a sweat so not sure if you are joking or seriousness.
Yep, this same thing has been claimed before, and my response was it's about the ONLY so called boss in the game that is known to be so silly easy that many people have done lengthy montage videos on the tons of ways you can easily kill him.
JTBJack 16 Jul @ 5:02pm 
Originally posted by DarkWaterSong:
Idk man I’ve totally been having a ton of trouble
Last edited by JTBJack; 16 Jul @ 5:03pm
Originally posted by JTBJack:
I’ve been trying at this game for so long and I just can’t do it. I’ve even switched to the lowest difficulty and still can’t even get half of his health bar down. Can someone please help me on how to beat Rick the Door Technician?
the way to defeat him, you need a goat, 3 eye balls, a prosthetic leg and a guy that goes like this *waddles fingers like summoning magic*
Rick 17 Jul @ 1:50am 
Yes
Go to the left and through the crawl space, open the crate and collect the power up, go back through the crawl space and to the right, job done.

Hope that helps.
You should find the 7 dragon balls to summon Shenron, after you should wish to go to King Kai to train yourself and use Kaioken. After that Cal should face Rick and hoping to turn into super sayan after he first kill BD 1, may the power level be with you
I was like, "Wait, that was a BOSS?? That MUST have been an inside joke at EA or something..."
Just give him a sandwich and go through :2015cookie:
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50