STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
We could not activate STAR WARS Jedi Survivor
We could not activate STAR WARS Jedi Survivor on this computer using the EA Account you provided.

What the ♥♥♥♥ is wrong with EA, this is last game I ever buy from them, doesn't look I will ever be able to play it at this point
Last edited by goodbye_bonito; 21 May @ 12:53pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Yeet_Bix 21 May @ 8:07pm 
Same here I have tried everything for 3 days but it just won't start!
Levinrin 21 May @ 8:21pm 
been playing since launch just got pc back working and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ wont open coz of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ origin activation why is this even still here when origins dead
Quilde 21 May @ 11:12pm 
Getting the same error. Any solutions?
AL_Capwn 21 May @ 11:27pm 
I'm having the same error. What the hell EA?
Sinanju 21 May @ 11:42pm 
i was playing it yesterday and now it cannot launch because EA is blocking it?
TornadoADV 21 May @ 11:44pm 
Just got the same error as well.
Same stuff........ Last year they had the same and the issue was on EA side. Lets hope they find a solution fast.
Hrmm 21 May @ 11:55pm 
Exactly the same with me lmao
Removed Survivor and a bunch of my other Star Wars titles. Kinda PO'd, just was getting back into playing though Survivor

Update: Guys I know this sounds stupid, I spammed clear cache and restart EA App and it reappeared in my library.....Asked me to reinstall on steam but just launched from steam instead and it works now. "technology makes our lives easier"
Last edited by DEATHHOBBIT; 22 May @ 12:44am
Maalik 22 May @ 12:55am 
Just built a new pc to finish jedi survivor off only to find this exact problem. Downloaded some other ea games and they having the same issue too
EA Servers are currently down, as its the same issue on the Xbox Launcher. No word on when a fix will come through.
Originally posted by Son of Rawl:
EA Servers are currently down, as its the same issue on the Xbox Launcher. No word on when a fix will come through.
I just played for 2 hours. So seems to be fixed.
ssiddxd 14 Jul @ 2:52pm 
Just bought the game and played about 3 times for the same error
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50