STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
Beating the 9th sister (HELP, HELP, HELP)
I have been stuck on this part of the game for around 6 months, I cannot beat her, I have 3 stims but cannot anticipate when she will go red & i find it very difficult to jump out of the way when she does. I am using a p.c. and use the keyboard to operate all movements. I don't think there is a cheat for this part of the game but any assistance to help me beat her I would appreciate. Thanks
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
reallly??? i thought she was very easy like shes the starting boss and all. keep ur distance and look for openings to attack thats how it is in souls likes. Learn when its "your turn" to attack as it were. otherwise youll get rekt.
Originally posted by glenningram:
I have been stuck on this part of the game for around 6 months, I cannot beat her, I have 3 stims but cannot anticipate when she will go red & i find it very difficult to jump out of the way when she does. I am using a p.c. and use the keyboard to operate all movements. I don't think there is a cheat for this part of the game but any assistance to help me beat her I would appreciate. Thanks
Turn the difficulty down to Story, she'll be so easy you can do it with your eyes closed.
I solved it by uninstalling the game - so be it
Blue 10 Jul @ 1:37pm 
Originally posted by Ice Boston:
I solved it by uninstalling the game - so be it
Have you tried to set down the difficulty already?

Do you maybe have input lags? (bad PC and/or not proper Graphic-Setting ingame so its stuttering or lagging.. thus not reacting to your Inputs in Time?)

I play this Game on highest Difficulty Setting.. and the Bosses so far.. where not much of a Challenge. Large groups of mixed Enemies are the bigger Challenge for the Melees always protecting the Ranged ones and the Ranged ones costing me my entire Stamina.
Last edited by Blue; 10 Jul @ 1:37pm
Just don't attack her when she is reading your mind (holds hand to her head). Other than that, get in your attacks quickly when she's not highlighted red, and keep your distance when she is.
Stan 11 Jul @ 12:47pm 
Get a staff, hug her and just keep swinging.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50