STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™

View Stats:
How to release cables on PC?
How do you relase a cable after force pulling it towards you?

I tried every key but I am stuck on this one.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Vermilion 15 Aug, 2023 @ 3:08pm 
just stop holding button, thats it.
Originally posted by Stj.Srex:
just stop holding button, thats it.
I dont need to keep the force pull button. I only need to push it ones, pull the cable and thats it. But I cannot release it
Khrarkov 16 Aug, 2023 @ 1:52am 
It bothered me a lot too.. type all the keys and you'll find it! I forgot which one because I'm still waiting for the miracle patch🤭
Vermilion 16 Aug, 2023 @ 2:54am 
Maybe its your settings since i need to hold button and when i want to drop the cables i just stop pressing button
Verios44 16 Aug, 2023 @ 7:54am 
Your talking the hanging ropes? I just hold 3 and once I release the action is done. If I press my MB4, I drop off the hanging cable.

I forget exactly what I remapped but use it for dropping. Dashing, etc.
imbrock 16 Aug, 2023 @ 8:49am 
Man M+K people are always having control issues with this game. Why are you playing third person melee games with a mouse anyway there is absolutely no benefit, honestly it just makes everything harder in a game like this.
SCOP3 9 Jul @ 12:59pm 
Originally posted by Elendiger Lebenzerstörer:
How do you relase a cable after force pulling it towards you?

I tried every key but I am stuck on this one.

Press the Tab key
Originally posted by imbrock:
Man M+K people are always having control issues with this game. Why are you playing third person melee games with a mouse anyway there is absolutely no benefit, honestly it just makes everything harder in a game like this.
There's really no problem using KB/M with this game, just depends if you're familiar with the free of it.

God of War however requires double tapping dash on KB. It's fine until you fight the Valkyrie Queen, then it becomes a problem. The ME Supercross games are easier on gamepad too, but only because you can do ridiculous things like easily wheelies on all whoop sections.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50