NecroBouncer

NecroBouncer

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
bearplaster  [developer] 13 Apr, 2022 @ 2:36am
Necrobouncer | FAQ
Hello and welcome to the club!

Not only can I mix you a killer cocktail, we are also here to answer any questions you might have and yes, you get a free toilet visit with every drink.

For quick help we have prepared this nice FAQ below, but feel free to ask any other question that might not be answered there, we will be updating the board constantly!

Q1 : Who are this game’s developers?
A1 : Alchemy Sheep - a small indie game studio from Slovenia, composed of a single all-in-one developer Andraž Oražem.

Q2 : Who is this game’s publisher?
A2 : Ravenage - is founded by a team with a lot of launched titles in their portfolio united by one trait: substantial developer relations experience.

Q3 : What is this game’s genre?
A3 : Rogue-like dungeon crawler

Q4 : I’m new here. Where can I learn more about the game?
A4 : You can check our news here on steam to learn a few tips & tricks about the game or check out any of our existing social networks.

Q5 : Do you have a Discord server? What about other social networks?
A5 : We do have a discord server [discord.gg], as well as several other

Q6 : Give me TOP-5 gameplay features
A6 : Explore randomly generated levels and maps, learn bosses' powers after defeating them, acquire countless relics and awesome equip-able abilities, experiment with different combinations of outfits, relics and power gems each time you start a new playthrough.

Q7 : How easy is it to play the game on PC?
A7 : Mechanics are pretty much straightforward, controls are a breeze, but coming up with a working build for a successful playthrough might be a challenge.

Q8 : When will the game be released?
A8 : NecroBouncer will be out on December, 8th 2022.

Q9 : I want to refund the game.
A9 : Sorry to hear that. Please contact Steam for the full refund!

Q10 : What are the minimum system requirements for running the game on PC?
A10 : Windows 10 or Mac OS 10.15 and newer, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD 5000 or higher, Intel Core i5 4th gen or AMD equivalent.
Last edited by bearplaster; 29 Nov, 2022 @ 5:57am