NecroBouncer

NecroBouncer

View Stats:
Lyncus 8 Nov, 2023 @ 2:27am
Slide-sliding
The immense number of times I've dodge-rolled and my character decides to tony hawk pro skater along some fireballs or into some lava or floor knives, and I receive damage. It happens so frequently that I almost expect it sometimes, when the roll has basically any jank at all.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Kenrald 14 Nov, 2023 @ 1:59am 
Hey, I've tried to replicate this and I didn't succeed. Could you please describe a bit more about when it occurs? Or even better if you could send a video of it.
Lyncus 19 Nov, 2023 @ 3:02am 
The most consistent examples I can think of are in Relic runs where sometimes when dodging through fireballs causes your character to roll away/along the fireballs. The other would be trying to roll onto an open staircase but not quite hitting it and sliding off in some direction. I will try to remember to clip it when it happens next.
Kenrald 20 Nov, 2023 @ 4:17am 
Originally posted by Lyncus:
The most consistent examples I can think of are in Relic runs where sometimes when dodging through fireballs causes your character to roll away/along the fireballs. The other would be trying to roll onto an open staircase but not quite hitting it and sliding off in some direction. I will try to remember to clip it when it happens next.

Thank you for reporting it, I will send this info to my team to look into this problem!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50