DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

This topic has been locked
XGear 7 Jun @ 5:40pm
70 Dollars, and it's your fault!
I would like to thank all the players who buy these games at these high prices. Thanks to you, we now have a new standard, games coming out as "Basic" for 70 dollars. Founder packs and more daring packages can reach double the price, offering few or significant benefits.
I'm a big fan of Dragon Ball, but I won't play it at launch.
Today they test you with 70 dollars, tomorrow it will be with 100, the high price is the fault of the players who agree to pay for it.

Remember that in addition to "70 dollars", tons of "DLC" will come later costing you a real fortune.....
< >
Showing 1-15 of 522 comments
SpenserAtlas 7 Jun @ 5:44pm 
Originally posted by XGear:
I would like to thank all the players who buy these games at these high prices. Thanks to you, we now have a new standard, games coming out as "Basic" for 70 dollars. Founder packs and more daring packages can reach double the price, offering few or significant benefits.
I'm a big fan of Dragon Ball, but I won't play it at launch.
Today they test you with 70 dollars, tomorrow it will be with 100, the high price is the fault of the players who agree to pay for it.

Remember that in addition to "70 dollars", tons of "DLC" will come later costing you a real fortune.....
You'll get paid more one day buddy it's okay
Zamasu 7 Jun @ 5:44pm 
Well IM SORRY for wanting to experience the original tenkaichi like fighting style for the first time.

So what are we just supposed to Not buy games or something?
Originally posted by Zamasu:
Well IM SORRY for wanting to experience the original tenkaichi like fighting style for the first time.

What he wants is that a 5 year developed game with all types of upgrades wants to cost the same and complains about a 10 euro raise, this game is worth hundreds
Zamasu 7 Jun @ 5:49pm 
Originally posted by SpenserAtlas:
Originally posted by Zamasu:

What he wants is that a 5 year developed game with all types of upgrades wants to cost the same and complains about a 10 euro raise, this game is worth hundreds
I mean it's not like I've seen tenkaichi 3 sell for like $409 or anything
SIRCAM 7 Jun @ 5:54pm 
This is the era of the expensive broken games, dont worry about that, the same individuals who pay all that money are the same who warn us when games or DLC's are bad while we enjoy watching their laments in form of negative reviews all over the place, so from that point of view i support 'em. 😁👍
You're welcome!
oomp 7 Jun @ 6:38pm 
IF U THINK im not buying this game ur crazy!
- 7 Jun @ 7:14pm 
Buying the $110 ultimate edition 🗿
Jinx 7 Jun @ 7:21pm 
It comes out 1 month before Black Friday. You know what that means.
I think that the 70$ is not nearly as bad if the game is finished by the time it's out. Say if I was charged 70$ for Elden ring? I'd buy that. But for unfinished games that will 100% have DLC and micro-transactions, 70$ is just disgusting, even 60$ is pretty bad, I lost interest in fighting games for this reason.
Your paying for the quality - don't forget, games have been roughly the same price since N64 and before.

Are you really saying that in this day and age, Superman 64 is worth $60/ the same price of a brand new game? Because that is what you are implying when you complain about video game prices going up suddenly when the quality doesn't. I can assure you the amount of time and resources it takes to build a AAA game is much more than Morrowind, where it was like 5 guys on Skooma.

I won't deny DLC was probably a mistake as it allows the worst practices, but the intelligent can at least sift the bad ones out Horse Armor :masterworks:. Otherwise, some is truly content creators showing love for their creation (bloodstained is an example).
Vlady 7 Jun @ 9:27pm 
Laughs in inflation (Google what is it).

To make it short and easy to understand, games ain't getting pricier, EVERYTHING is getting pricier (after seeing that my childhood's candy doubled in price I got kinda sad, won't deny it)
100 euros in 2004 would be worth 153.98 euros today.
You can't fight to get those games cheaper, fight to get a decent wage instead of getting paid in peanuts.
PIG 8 Jun @ 4:52am 
So many poor people this days
Aurora 8 Jun @ 8:34am 
All these people in the comments proving your point lmao, nobody cares you can afford to pre order the ultimate edition, because of you the game costs almost a 1/10th of my countrys monthly salary which is an insane price for a single game, this doesn't even include the dlc that will come later which will probably cost another 100$+
You do realize that the $70 thing has been around for a bit now, it isn't just this game, besides, there are some companies that are wanting to make you play like 80 or 90. Also the biggest problem with this post is this, as soon as this game was announced, no one gave a damn about the price, people been wanting this for years and if it means paying full price to get games of this level, especially for Dragon Ball, then people are gonna talk with their wallets
< >
Showing 1-15 of 522 comments
Per page: 1530 50