DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

is dialogue an option as well?
i'm a diplomat myself and new to the franchise, but i think anything but fists and energy beams would be a nice addition to a franchise that's seems to be so much about fists and energy beams?! yes, they are higher beings and i don't argue against that, but is this that all? can't we find common sense by not making it escalate that much?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Vlady 13 Jul @ 4:54pm 
Bad jester bait tbh.

Need to use more imagination.
Diplomacy?……. In a fighting game…….. about an anime that’s all about……. Fighting? I will give you 10 seconds to figure out how bad your post sounds
About as much of a chance as the Pope smoking crack with osama bin laden inside the white house before the news 2 camera zooms in and they both jump into the same lizard skin with bin laden controlling the head portion, the pope controls the legs.
Originally posted by psnjungle:
About as much of a chance as the Pope smoking crack with osama bin laden inside the white house before the news 2 camera zooms in and they both jump into the same lizard skin with bin laden controlling the head portion, the pope controls the legs.

but son goku and vegeta became friends after all?
Originally posted by Self-reliant Battle Monk:

…… they still fight. The fact that you completely ignored THE WHOLE SERIES of Goku and Vegeta training EXCLUSIVELY for more fights shows that you didn’t even remotely pay attention to the show at all. Go back to BioWare games if you want even a chance at diplomacy.
Last edited by Elrohir Telemmaitë; 13 Jul @ 5:24pm
Originally posted by Elrohir Telemmaitë:
Originally posted by Self-reliant Battle Monk:

…… they still fight. The fact that you completely ignored THE WHOLE SERIES of Goku and Vegeta training EXCLUSIVELY for more fights shows that you didn’t even remotely pay attention to the show at all
tbh, it sounds like an AI wrote the OP up. It can literally be placed anywhere, there's nothing dragon ball specific in it.
Last edited by psnjungle; 13 Jul @ 5:26pm
Originally posted by Elrohir Telemmaitë:
…… they still fight. The fact that you completely ignored THE WHOLE SERIES of Goku and Vegeta training EXCLUSIVELY for more fights shows that you didn’t even remotely pay attention to the show at all
tbh, it sounds like an AI wrote the OP up. It can literally be placed anywhere, there's nothing dragon ball specific in it.
Smh. If that’s the case then didn’t OP learn from South Park about the consequences of lazily using ChatGPT?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50