DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

Is there going to be a campaign?
I just wanted to ask if there will be a campaign or not? I am actually bad in PvP and just want to play against bot and enjoy the story 😅
Originally posted by Zer0Klay:
In story mode you can choose between 8 characters with their respective campaign and there will be choices so you can follow the canon story or take an alternative route "what if".

The playable character's for store mode has not been revelead yet but if I had to say... Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and Future Trunks are guaranted
The other 3 maybe are Bardock, Goten/Little Trunks (Gotenks) and Frieza but who knows.

Also you can make/download custom story battles so you can play any battle not show in story mode or any fanfic you can imagine.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
That’s a pretty bad question since literally all Dragon Ball games have a campaign/story mode. Your question is the equivalence of asking if the sky is blue
Knuckles 14 Jul @ 3:36am 
Originally posted by Elrohir Telemmaitë:
That’s a pretty bad question since literally all Dragon Ball games have a campaign/story mode. Your question is the equivalence of asking if the sky is blue
okay cool
nom3rcy 14 Jul @ 3:56am 
Originally posted by Knuckles:
I just wanted to ask if there will be a campaign or not? I am actually bad in PvP and just want to play against bot and enjoy the story 😅
Yes, the story will be like never before. You can now actually change history as you play.
Like going alone after Raditz appears, instead of going with Piccolo to save Gohan. Krillin will step in and it will cause Goku to go Super Saiyan early in the story.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Zer0Klay 14 Jul @ 8:58am 
In story mode you can choose between 8 characters with their respective campaign and there will be choices so you can follow the canon story or take an alternative route "what if".

The playable character's for store mode has not been revelead yet but if I had to say... Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and Future Trunks are guaranted
The other 3 maybe are Bardock, Goten/Little Trunks (Gotenks) and Frieza but who knows.

Also you can make/download custom story battles so you can play any battle not show in story mode or any fanfic you can imagine.
probably , there's definitely gonna be a tournament mode to earn zeni to buy items
So this game is like SuperSonic Warriors and B3 but with less individual stories?

I honestly think they could have doubled the amount easily:
Goku
Gohan
Gotenks
Vegeta
Krillin
Piccolo
Yamcha
Tien
Future Trunks
Frieza
Cell