Vampire Survivors

Vampire Survivors

View Stats:
whats yall fave characters
my fave are shapeshifter marrabbio and scientist
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
didnt unlock all characters yet and dont own any dlc but atm i am quiet satisfied with poppea. her speed is quiet good and nice starting spell.
I like Minnah Mannarah and Brad Fang because werewolves, Pugnala Provala because Bayonetta, and Engineer Gino for having the best theme music.
I like Eleanor because the concept of a magic student growing her abilities until she has potential world ending powers is just so cool. The effect also looks really pretty.
Last edited by ingosupercute; 11 Aug @ 4:29pm
Mortaccio, skeleboy all the way. Secondary of Syuuto.
Old garlic man.
Originally posted by Pfc. Hungry P Tiredman:
Mortaccio, skeleboy all the way. Secondary of Syuuto.
Same, love tossing them bones
Shuri-Sama 13 Aug @ 12:18pm 
Originally posted by LazyJoeBeard:
Old garlic man.
you mean poe? nice for early game but think there r better characters. biggest disadvantage is his very low speed.

i just unlocked gallo today. was a pain in the as to kill this dude. so much health but hope i can kill red death with him now ^^
Originally posted by Shuri-Sama:
Originally posted by LazyJoeBeard:
Old garlic man.
you mean poe? nice for early game but think there r better characters. biggest disadvantage is his very low speed.
OP asked for favorite characters, not for what we thought was the strongest character. You can like Poe for his ZZ Top beard, or because he smells like garlic, or because he reminds you of your grandfather - plenty of reasons.
among one
Originally posted by ingosupercute:
Originally posted by Shuri-Sama:
OP asked for favorite characters, not for what we thought was the strongest character. You can like Poe for his ZZ Top beard, or because he smells like garlic, or because he reminds you of your grandfather - plenty of reasons.
The funniest thing is that Garlic/Soul Eater actually is one of the best weapons in the game, anyway. It’s a key component of Tragic Princess builds, combos really nicely with King Bible/Unholy Vespers and Prism Lass/Time Warp for generally strong defense play, and is basically never a bad filler option in any build where you’re running out of banishes and rerolls and just need something. So not only was it kinda rude of Shuri to rebut a personal preference, but they’re also just wrong.
Chutney 15 Aug @ 11:43am 
Poe. Always has been. Always will be. :vsgarlic:
(Newt Plissken gets an honourable mention for having the best name)
HolyAlbey 15 Aug @ 11:44am 
IMPOSTER AND LEDA<(A SECRET) ARE MY FAV'S
Pantoni 15 Aug @ 11:48am 
Poe.
Florbo and Dingus
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Per page: 1530 50