Stray Souls

Stray Souls

View Stats:
Glitch at the police station
I can’t progress my game.

I finished the safe puzzle. I defeated the monsters. I saw the cut scene where Martha gets separated from Daniel. I took a break from the game. When I came back to the game, I saw that Martha was with me again for some reason, and suddenly the keypad to the armory no longer works. I know for a fact it was working before.

I found that it was not able to be interacted with. However, I could use my gun to shoot the correct code numbers into the keypad. I then double checked that this was the correct code with Internet resources. Still the keypad would not let me into the armory.

I even double checked that the safe puzzle was still solved. Now we’re stuck.

I am positive this is a glitch, and I don’t know what to do. Help!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I just finished that area. Once you open the safe you need to get the key. It leads to a locked door downstairs to the jail cells. Going in there and examining the closest wall reveals you need a lever. This triggers a quest to find it which is behind that locked door you cannot open right now. I had to look up the code on Youtube because I couldn't find it anywhere. Once open, the lever is here. Take it and set up the lever downstairs to open the jail cells and you can continue onwards. For me though the quest would always just say "find the lever" after I already found it until I completed the rest of the entire level. I think there is a bug here where you are supposed to find the code first but I couldn't find the code at the front desk. Something was fixed a while back and broke the achievement to complete the police station so this is likely where a bug or 2 were introduced in the police station after the patch. The dev and publisher are closed for good so there will likely never be another patch for the game. Anyways, I'm out of there and am never looking back again. :)
Last edited by Midnight77; 5 Feb @ 10:25am
Oh wow. It’s not a surprise that we can’t complete the level then. Sad that they are closed permanently. I guess I’ll just be stuck forever. Thank you for the response!
Am i the only one who was able to finish these trash pearl?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50