Bellwright

Bellwright

View Stats:
Cows and goats?
Seems a wasted effort to have all these animals running around and we the players can not use them for milk/food. shoot one thats half way across the map and loose standing please fix this oversight!!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Redarmy 19 Aug @ 7:04pm 
Kind of the theme of this game right now. Too many unrealised systems..

No actual meaningful survival( this is the biggest one,the game SHOULD NOT be advertising this as a survival game)
No weather affects... this was a huge factor in medieval life.
Day night cycle passes too fast
No horses.

I could go on. i wont, as iv only played about 6 hours. Pretty dissapointed at many aspects,but can appreciate the game for what it is. However it isnt as i expected when reading from the store page,mainly because there is ZERO survival mechanics and many tasks taken on in medieval times just dont exist here.
Misper  [developer] 19 Aug @ 7:06pm 
We're still working on more updates and animals are definitely something we would like to add. We agree, it's a very important part of medieval games and we just need time to implement it.
Dragon 20 Aug @ 4:39am 
Originally posted by Redarmy:
Kind of the theme of this game right now. Too many unrealised systems..

No actual meaningful survival( this is the biggest one,the game SHOULD NOT be advertising this as a survival game)
No weather affects... this was a huge factor in medieval life.
Day night cycle passes too fast
No horses.

I could go on. i wont, as iv only played about 6 hours. Pretty dissapointed at many aspects,but can appreciate the game for what it is. However it isnt as i expected when reading from the store page,mainly because there is ZERO survival mechanics and many tasks taken on in medieval times just dont exist here.

The game is still in its first year of Early Access and the devs like to focus on some polish and bugfixing between content updates, we just need to be patient, it will keep on growing if the devs keep on doing what they're doing. More options for configuring the game (maybe day/night cycle time also) is on the way as well.

As for survival, yes, this game is a blend of settlement management and RPG, which it does quite well, but it has nothing to do with survival.

"Survival" is a word being used very, very loosely in gaming these days and you should take it with a pinch of salt when shopping for specific types of games.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50