Toram Online

Toram Online

Game Open Issue
Why can't I log in from my PC?, it says, "Memory doesn't respond correctly. Detected apps that may affect gameplay." There is no such application. So why am I seeing this?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
same here
BPS_86 13 Jul @ 9:23am 
I think there was a maintenance yesterday/couple days ago I don't remember. Have you tried reacquire data?
BPS_86 13 Jul @ 9:26am 
Someone on reddit also suggest to try switch internet. Try switch to other internet or hotspot tethering.
BPS is right my problem lay on wifi , i used vpn and its work but it lagging any other way ? my source of internet just 1 wifi
RikuGx 17 Jul @ 5:36am 
Is there any fix for this by now?
I only got 1 source of internet so i certanly cant switch and i dont have a VPN either
noooo I still havnt got the birthday rewards yet! I wonder how long will it take but it seems dev team is already in action because it's posted in their website
BPS_86 17 Jul @ 11:16am 
Originally posted by RikuGx:
Is there any fix for this by now?
I only got 1 source of internet so i certanly cant switch and i dont have a VPN either
If you still want to use vpn to fix it, you can try openvpn and protonvpn's free openvpn preset. Follow the instruction and you're good to go.

Originally posted by PengemisHandal:
BPS is right my problem lay on wifi , i used vpn and its work but it lagging any other way ? my source of internet just 1 wifi
There's a potential way but I only tested it on mobile(My laptop was stolen couple months ago), also haven't use windows in a while(I used linux). If you use Windows 10, you can try to go to Start then select Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset. It should reset the the IP address to a new one. Be careful tho as it will remove then reinstall all network adapters. It will also set all config to original. Networking software such as vpn client might also get uninstalled.
Last edited by BPS_86; 17 Jul @ 11:29am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50