Echo Point Nova
YOU CAN GRAPPLE ROCKETS YOU SHOOT FROM THE ROCKET LAUNCHER.
thats all. i didnt have much meaningful to say, really. i just wanted to spread awareness of this, in hopes it becomes notable speedrun tech or something. have fun. :)
< >
Показані коментарі 12 із 2
ok so some things i did wanna note actually are as follows:

- eventually the rocket will lose speed and its trajectory will begin to drop. once its speed becomes completely perpendicular to its original firing angle, it will explode.

- you can shoot more rockets to grapple once that happens, but you'll have to be very precise and quick about it. that rocket will leave your grapple range VERY quickly.

- you sadly can't grapple grenades from the grenade launcher. even with the gravityless projectile upgrade. and no, you can't grapple bullets. combined with the lack of rail grinding, gonna have to bump this game from a 10/10 to a 0/10.

- i *think* you can freeze the rocket in place, or at least just give it the frozen visual effect in general. i havent been able to test this, but my theory works entirely off the fact that ive seen regular bullets get frozen in mid air near an enemy i froze.

- if you shoot the rocket into/in space, the trajectory falloff will have significantly less effect on the projectile and it will be able to travel further.

- using this tech, (and while holding Shift + W while facing the same angle as the rocket) you can reach the highest possible speed i was able to record in this game: 416 km/h / 258 mph. unsure if this can be improved with the fire blast ability, which has roughly half the speed cap from usage alone. (somewhere in the mid-200s range for km/h)

if this does become a speedrun tech thats well known or useful in the community, i have but one request: i would like the tech to not be named something boring like "rocket grapple" but rather something silly yet informative, something akin to Orbo's Oddessy's "40% Cops" strat (this is a real thing look it up. both the strat and the 40% cops thing) still workshopping the name, but will come back here if i come up with anything.
< >
Показані коментарі 12 із 2
На сторінку: 1530 50