Echo Point Nova

Echo Point Nova

View Stats:
󠀡󠀡 27 Sep @ 5:05am
Dedicated PvP mode
How about adding a separate fun pvp mode in the future? With matchmaking or server browser and a small number of players per server. Essentially, every island in the vanilla game is a ready-made arena. I understand that in a game like this (and especially at such speeds) pvp will hardly work smoothly, but it doesn't really matter, cause it will definitely be a lot of fun.

Currently, the most popular pvp shooters suck and do not bring any pleasure :lunar2019madpig:
But this game has incredible potential to provide a truly fun and adrenaline-pumping experience :luaq:

Is this an idea in the plans? Or will we have the opportunity to implement something like this when workshop support is added?
Last edited by 󠀡󠀡; 27 Sep @ 5:19am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
That would be amazing
yes please ^
Currently, the game already has a way to PvP your friends. Early on in the game you can unlock a PvP perk from the scans that enables friendly fire and hides friends using it from the map. Unfortunately, it also actives self damage with explosives.

A separate mini mode with PvP sounds fun, though.
Last edited by Someone64; 27 Sep @ 3:31pm
jns 28 Sep @ 6:04am 
+1
Crimsonial 28 Sep @ 10:05pm 
I'm not interested in PvP myself, but this is actually one case with a PvE game with co-op where that seems like it could be really fun for those who are.

Mobility gets crazy enough that even normal enemies can be hard to target while going full speed. I can imagine good matches between two people trying to do the same, and land hits on each-other.

I think the balancing might be kind of hard. I mean, I could probably hit another player with a shotgun in an aerial duel, but would have to be way below the damage reward for managing to land a sniper that has to be on target.
Kait0s 28 Sep @ 11:40pm 
They would need to make weapons hitscan tho. Because there is absolutely no way people would hit eachother when they can go faster than the bullet itself.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50