Source Filmmaker

Source Filmmaker

Looking for more TF2 content for SFM, PLEASE HELP!
I am looking for:
More buff mercs - I know that buff cosmetics for the mercs exist, but I want standalone models similar to the buff Spy. Specifically, I want buff Soldier, Engineer, and Sniper.

Booty shorts, socks, and stubble/beard for Scout - I swear I've seen all three before. The booty shorts and stubble are available as mods for TF2 itself and probably GMod, they weren't ported to SFM yet. However, I can't find socks for Scout in the workshop anymore; they must have taken it down for whatever reason.

TF2 styled stuff like characters, houses, vehicles, and whatnot - self explanatory.

I have tried finding all of that through the Steam Workshop and SFMLab, but to no avail. I want more sites for SFM content besides those two.

Any help would be appreciated! :demoticon:
Last edited by ⌖ Danny Le Séducteur ⚣; 28 Jun @ 5:23am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Also, is there like a website/directory for lost SFM stuff, like Maxxy's TF2 models, for example?
Why am I not getting a response?
Originally posted by ⌖ The Sniper French Kisser ⚣:

There are a lot of discussions on the workshop that don't get responses, it's not really anything personal. A lot of people just don't even bother going to the discussions tab.

As for the models you're looking for:

I don't know about the character stuff, but you can find a lot of good TF2-style models on TF2Maps.net, in their Downloads section. Most of them are pretty good, though there are a fair amount of reskins as well. It all depends on what you're looking for. Houses... Unfortunately, TF2-style buildings are a bit hard to come by. I think if you can unpack the files from the map, you *might* be able to get some house models from sfm_suburbia... but in that case you're probably better off just using the map instead.

Characters, again, depend on what you're looking for. There are plenty here on the workshop - characters from the comics, some generic characters... obviously the fem-classes that exist. I think there are some on other sites too? There's also a pack of characters, if I'm remembering right, from the FNAF days of the SFM workshop that you might be able to use for background characters. They're not *quite* right in style, but they're close enough that in the background, it shouldn't be too noticeable.
Originally posted by PeculiarReality:
Originally posted by ⌖ The Sniper French Kisser ⚣:

There are a lot of discussions on the workshop that don't get responses, it's not really anything personal. A lot of people just don't even bother going to the discussions tab.

As for the models you're looking for:

I don't know about the character stuff, but you can find a lot of good TF2-style models on TF2Maps.net, in their Downloads section. Most of them are pretty good, though there are a fair amount of reskins as well. It all depends on what you're looking for. Houses... Unfortunately, TF2-style buildings are a bit hard to come by. I think if you can unpack the files from the map, you *might* be able to get some house models from sfm_suburbia... but in that case you're probably better off just using the map instead.

Characters, again, depend on what you're looking for. There are plenty here on the workshop - characters from the comics, some generic characters... obviously the fem-classes that exist. I think there are some on other sites too? There's also a pack of characters, if I'm remembering right, from the FNAF days of the SFM workshop that you might be able to use for background characters. They're not *quite* right in style, but they're close enough that in the background, it shouldn't be too noticeable.
Okay, thanks.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50