Nightmare of Decay

Nightmare of Decay

View Stats:
Rocket 13 Mar, 2023 @ 7:24pm
idk how to kill the *spoiler* in the basement
the chainsaw guy. he runs at me and i cant do anything. 3 magnum shots and multiple shotgun shells and he still kills me. that's like all of my major ammo and he doesn't die?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Slippery Williams 14 Mar, 2023 @ 1:55am 
Yeah he killed me s few times. Not sure how to do it without taking damage, but stand next to a generator and at the last moment, shoot it to shock both of you. Get behind him and unload a gun into his weak point then get to the other generator before he recovers and do the same.

The timing on all that is hard, like having eviith time to get to the other generator and not have him kill your as you run, but it is doable
Rocket 14 Mar, 2023 @ 5:56am 
Originally posted by Dragonkick:
Yeah he killed me s few times. Not sure how to do it without taking damage, but stand next to a generator and at the last moment, shoot it to shock both of you. Get behind him and unload a gun into his weak point then get to the other generator before he recovers and do the same.

The timing on all that is hard, like having eviith time to get to the other generator and not have him kill your as you run, but it is doable
I got him eventually, thanks. Scared the hell out of me the first time haha.
Razorhunter 18 Mar, 2023 @ 6:22pm 
I dont get what you guys are talking about. You can easily sprint away when he is charging you, he misses the swipe and then you can headshot him with the magnum to make him crouch and expose his weakpoint. Shotgun that. Repeat that another time and he is dead on normal difficulty. No generators needed.
Jäveln 22 Oct, 2023 @ 6:29am 
wow this is an awfull boss cant do ♥♥♥♥ since th egenerator only works when it feels like it and since you can run for half a second he gets you always
Razorhunter 22 Oct, 2023 @ 7:59am 
Originally posted by Jäveln:
wow this is an awfull boss cant do ♥♥♥♥ since th egenerator only works when it feels like it and since you can run for half a second he gets you always
Once again, no generator needed if you play on normal or lower diff
Jäveln 22 Oct, 2023 @ 8:31am 
well ♥♥♥♥ this game 30+ tries i give up. im so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dissapointed now i had so much fun playing this game dying here and there and thne pushing on then they give us such a ♥♥♥♥ design.

it couldve been possible if the character you are wasnt like 300 kilo and takes 2 quick steps and then have a heart attack from exhaustion
Razorhunter 22 Oct, 2023 @ 8:33am 
well ♥♥♥♥ this game 30+ tries i give up. im so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dissapointed now i had so much fun playing this game dying here and there and thne pushing on then they give us such a ♥♥♥♥ design.

it couldve been possible if the character you are wasnt like 300 kilo and takes 2 quick steps and then have a heart attack from exhaustion
Since youre apparently unwilling to read the comments in this thread once again for you:
if he charges you sprint away, after he missed you headshot him with the magnum to briefly stun him and damage the weakpoint, best with the shotgun. Easy as that.
Jäveln 22 Oct, 2023 @ 8:54am 
tried it too many times its uninstalled out of jsut frustration now it was such agood game until this asspull
Razorhunter 22 Oct, 2023 @ 10:20am 
No offense man but its totally on your side. Its an overall amazing game and the boss fights are well balanced, you just gotta get the mechanics and timings done.
Jäveln 22 Oct, 2023 @ 10:26am 
its an amazing game i wont see the rest of since you cant outrun him or dodge when you can only run for 2 seconds and he one hit kills
this boss sucks
Originally posted by InevitableCheese:
this boss sucks
Skill issue XD just learn the pattern its braindead
Jäveln 7 Feb @ 2:12pm 
well cant dodge if you can only run for 2 seconds max
Rocket 7 Feb @ 5:52pm 
well cant dodge if you can only run for 2 seconds max
It was very hard but doable. Maybe there's a video on Youtube or something. I tried about ten times until I found a way to do it. I still almost died but I was able to survive and gather up resources again until a certain following boss.

If you're not willing to try again, hey, I get it. Time and patience have their limits.
Jäveln 8 Feb @ 1:00am 
its just annoying it was such a good and entertaining game ruined completly by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bossfights its almost like original dead space thats great but damn that shoot down asteroids was so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ badly made i just never replayed the damn game
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50