Among Us VR

Among Us VR

Ver estadísticas:
mardenman 4 MAR a las 3:18 p. m.
nobody playing???!??!?!?
wont let me in lobbys unless i change my region and whenever i do im always host and nobody joins in. anybody know to how fix? i kinda bought 2 of the dlcs and dont wanna make that a waste.
< >
Mostrando 1-5 de 5 comentarios
Christian22023 12 ABR a las 5:42 a. m. 
i think nobody is playing
Chief 8 MAY a las 11:25 a. m. 
Publicado originalmente por mardenman:
wont let me in lobbys unless i change my region and whenever i do im always host and nobody joins in. anybody know to how fix? i kinda bought 2 of the dlcs and dont wanna make that a waste.
you bought a dlc before you even played the game. some people are unique
TheVibinFrog 9 MAY a las 10:24 a. m. 
At my very moment, there are 7 players ingame, right now.
Última edición por TheVibinFrog; 9 MAY a las 10:24 a. m.
Bro Videogaming 13 JUN a las 6:59 p. m. 
Publicado originalmente por Thevibinfrog:
At my very moment, there are 7 players ingame, right now.

If you're reading that info from the Steam Charts, just remember that people are also playing on PS5 and Quest 2/3. So, a lot more than 7 people are playing Among Us VR. Believe me, as someone who's in the North America region, this game is not dead. Plenty of children to scream in your ears.
Squibby 27 JUN a las 10:03 a. m. 
I bought this game on VR when it first came out, only to find that I consistently got in lobbies with 10 year old children who all tried to talk louder than each other instead of playing the game. I only ever got into the actual game itself two times. Every other time it was just kids talking loudly until everybody left the starting lobby because nobody was playing. It was horrible, and I never tried to play again.
< >
Mostrando 1-5 de 5 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50