Among Us VR

Among Us VR

Преглед на статистиките:
why can't there be key board and mouse options & THIS QUESTION AND TELLING WHY IS NOT A JOKE
why can't there be control options for both A.K.A playable with mouse and keyboard for a choice of how we want to play
Последно редактиран от TheSonicJnr; 18 дек. 2022 в 20:00
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 64 коментара
Първоначално публикувано от TheSonicJnr:
why can't there be control options for both A.K.A playable with mouse and keyboard for a choice of how we want to play

I am wanting to play this but need a answer about mouse and keyboard being a playable option

I am wanting to play this but need a answer about mouse and keyboard being a playable option

No option.
Първоначално публикувано от Ackranome:

No option.

I hope it can become one because I honestly think it would be interesting to see how the characters arms move around as your moving around on the map while playing with keyboard and mouse
No, that's stupid, just go play the original Among Us if you want to use mouse and keyboard. among us VR is for VR as the title suggests. Case closed.
Първоначално публикувано от Mr Person:
No, that's stupid, just go play the original Among Us if you want to use mouse and keyboard. among us VR is for VR as the title suggests. Case closed.

your not helping
This game is built for VR, meaning you're supposed to play it in VR. Its not built to support mouse and keyboard because, as these people have been telling you, its a VR game.
Първоначално публикувано от Dheek gro-Larj:
This game is built for VR, meaning you're supposed to play it in VR. Its not built to support mouse and keyboard because, as these people have been telling you, its a VR game.

I know that BUT!!!, ugh WHY CAN'T BOTH BE SUPPORTED!?
Първоначално публикувано от Dheek gro-Larj:

cause it a vr game....
Първоначално публикувано от M0P3PEANUTS:

cause it a vr game....

that honestly doesn't help me get the clear answer with the support system
Първоначално публикувано от M0P3PEANUTS:
cause it a vr game....

if you want Among Us on mouse and Keyboard purchase the original game ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dumbass
Първоначално публикувано от Spoopy:

if you want Among Us on mouse and Keyboard purchase the original game ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dumbass
I mean seriously, it's a VR game DESIGNED for VR users, it WILL NEVER be getting mouse and keyboard
I mean seriously, it's a VR game DESIGNED for VR users, it WILL NEVER be getting mouse and keyboard

tell me why of the bad parts if mouse and keyboard where part of a vr support system!!!

tell me why of the bad parts if mouse and keyboard where part of a vr support system!!!
Is English your second language? I can barely tell what you're saying
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 64 коментара
На страница: 1530 50