Among Us VR

Among Us VR

View Stats:
Things that I think should be added to Among Us VR
I do believe that Among Us VR DEFINITLEY needs more features added.)

Things that should be added is obviously more cosmetics, Like clothing, pets, face Accesories. all that stuff. Im not rushing the creators to make these now, but i can confirm they are working on doing it because they added gloves. (maybe)

More stuff that should be added (like in the original among us) are more roles. They did add an engineer role, but wheres Guardian angel, Shapeshifter, and Scientist? They need to add those specifically because Among Us VR is a little less fun without the other roles.

And don't forget about maps, They don't have a lot of maps, like they just have Skeld, Polus point, and mess hall. Why not add MIRA HQ? or add the Airship? or even the Fungle?
To me it would give players a wider range of maps to pick from, instead of the usual maps like Skeld, Mess hall, and Polus.

They should also add 15 players, so there can be 3 impostors, instead of there being 10 players and 2 impostors. In my opinion, less people = less fun.

They also need to add Hide n' Seek Gamemode. Hide n' seek is already pretty fun in the original Among Us, but it would be even better if they had in the VR version. Also, I highly recommend the devs to make the VR version cheaper. (instead of 10 bucks) Why not make it the same price as the original Among Us instead? Maybe even make it free for all?
That would be even better, because some people cant get the game for that reason

And now, Colors, I know they already have colors but their missing a few. Wheres Maroon, Banana, Rose, Grey, Coral, and Tan? They don't have any of those colors in the VR version, but i'm saying this because Tan in the original Among Us is my favorite color and i'm upset it's not in Among Us VR.

Lastly, Why not make the game similar to rec room, where non VR players can play with VR players, it sounds pretty cool to me since i know some people don't have a headset and cant play the actual Among Us VR (Not all VR games have to be only be VR)

(Let me know if you have any ideas or if i missed anything whatsoever.)

(and yes sorry for making this super long, I just had a lot of good ideas that came to my head.)
Last edited by Blorp; 14 Jun @ 6:33am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
among us vr will never be free, or as cheap as the original. because VR and 3d games take a LOT of time, compared to 2d games. we can dream though
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50