Norland

Norland

View Stats:
The patrol army is not killing wolf within the parameter
Wolf should count as enemy and get killed by patrol army but they didn't please fix.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
I've actually stopped playing until something is done. They keep killing my daughters.
It would also be nice if patrols would also do something about random fights occurring from nectar addicts going into rage and use MACES over SWORDS when dealing with attempted escapees.. whats the point of stopping their escape if they're just going to be cut down and killed?
Caledor 6 Sep @ 1:29am 
This could be too dangerous in the early game for the troops.
gribelo 9 Sep @ 12:51pm 
My guess being inside patrol radius circle doesnt mean instant reaction from guards. When they are close and treat is clear, aggressive and noisy they do always react.

So if wolf is lurking behind the trees or some bandit steals stuff without making noise and runs away then no one will react to that.
Krauser II 10 Sep @ 12:05pm 
Originally posted by gribelo:
My guess being inside patrol radius circle doesnt mean instant reaction from guards. When they are close and treat is clear, aggressive and noisy they do always react.

So if wolf is lurking behind the trees or some bandit steals stuff without making noise and runs away then no one will react to that.

i am new and thought the mechanics would work exactly the same way
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50