SWORD ART ONLINE Fractured Daydream

SWORD ART ONLINE Fractured Daydream

View Stats:
SlimShady 16 Jun @ 7:56am
Kirito sucks
Play as Kirito again, meh I'll pass. Why do Jrpg anime games always choose the goofy ass looking loser as the main character?
Can't they choose a handsome bad ass gigachad as a protagonist just for once?
This is the main reason why anime games coming out of Japan only appeal to weebs, because the main character is always super cringe.
Last edited by SlimShady; 16 Jun @ 7:57am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Kairi5431 19 Jun @ 3:05am 
I can't tell if all of you that are on this board complaining about this are just trolling and ignoring the fact that there is going to be 20 or more characters you can choose from on release, or if the people on here to complain about this just don't give a crud about sao if they can't self insert an OC in as the main character.
Complaining about the game while being completely misinformed to a negligible degree to the point this should just be removed. How does someone take the time to write all this out while being entirely incorrect lmao

Fail troll failed at farming clown reactions.
In the end it's still kirito and his gangs and harems instead your personalized character like in fatal bullet though hence the complaints
Mulyono 1 Aug @ 12:42am 
SAO is no longer the meta, goku better though
Honestly I just hope we have good customization for all the characters
Truen 10 Aug @ 8:42pm 
I prefer to not play as Kirito as well. I don't need to roleplay in a herum simulator.
Originally posted by SlimShady:
Play as Kirito again, meh I'll pass. Why do Jrpg anime games always choose the goofy ass looking loser as the main character?
Can't they choose a handsome bad ass gigachad as a protagonist just for once?
This is the main reason why anime games coming out of Japan only appeal to weebs, because the main character is always super cringe.

then play integral factor? i like playing as kirito
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 16 Jun @ 7:56am