Artis Impact

Artis Impact

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Mas  [developer] 15 Mar @ 11:19pm
Official Bug Report thread 🪲
Please feel free to let me know if you've encountered any bug or issues throughout the game. it would help if you can provide a screenshot, otherwise, it's totally fine. Thank you! :D
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
觅渡 27 Mar @ 6:53am 
Just one thing, when i go back to the room of underground when i get out of jail,i find there is still noises like destroyed ai in the room though the remain of ai was took away.Maybe it is a mistake.
Mas  [developer] 27 Mar @ 10:18pm 
Originally posted by 觅渡:
Just one thing, when i go back to the room of underground when i get out of jail,i find there is still noises like destroyed ai in the room though the remain of ai was took away.Maybe it is a mistake.
Thank you for reporting this to me! The noise is not supposed to be there afterward. I will look into it.
Somewhere after upgrading my sword, I can't open the menu (Still able to open A and S menu). But I don't know when exactly this happened.
List what I did before the bug as much as I remember.
Upgrade sword -> Go virtual world and beat the boss and return by droid -> Go chasm, watch event, sleep in pod and watch binoculars -> Go cave, detonate bomb and sleep on cardboard -> Go sand cave, beat the boss and return by droid -> Go back to town, watch Leni and her brother's event, got interview at diner, get gold card at bank *I noticed I can't open menu around here*
Mas  [developer] 31 Mar @ 4:58pm 
Originally posted by igaguri132:
Somewhere after upgrading my sword, I can't open the menu (Still able to open A and S menu). But I don't know when exactly this happened.
List what I did before the bug as much as I remember.
Upgrade sword -> Go virtual world and beat the boss and return by droid -> Go chasm, watch event, sleep in pod and watch binoculars -> Go cave, detonate bomb and sleep on cardboard -> Go sand cave, beat the boss and return by droid -> Go back to town, watch Leni and her brother's event, got interview at diner, get gold card at bank *I noticed I can't open menu around here*
Thank you for reporting this! I've found the issue with the sleeping pod - 😅 I forgot to re-enable menu access after the player exited. I'll update it soon. A quick fix for your current situation would be to go inside the 'Augmenter' and then get out. That should enable your menu access again. :steamhappy:
Thank you! It worked!
I'm really enjoying this game and glad to help.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50