DAVE THE DIVER

DAVE THE DIVER

View Stats:
Any mods?
I've basically finished the game and I still enjoy doing a little dive here and there, but they're pretty long even when you dash the whole time. I checked nexus mods and didn't see anything for the game. Anyone know of a place with some mods?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
There are none, there may never be any either. Be the change you wish to see haha
Theoretically, it should be quite possible using either MelonLoader or BepInEx. But as both of them fail to load, I don't think that there will be modding support for the forseeable future.
Best I can tell, there's a DRM in place (for some godforsaken reason in a single player game) so good luck modding it
eGirl Pimp 11 Jan @ 6:02pm 
bepinex 6 works fine, and you can easily disable the """"anticheat"""", its just this game is a PAIN IN THE ASS to mod...theres hundreds of classes worth of abstraction you have to sift through and have to use cpp2il to make the code even somewhat readable...its just not worth a lot of people's time to try and figure all that out (trust me, ive tried)
potatoes 23 Jun @ 3:01am 
Originally posted by eGirl Pimp:
bepinex 6 works fine, and you can easily disable the """"anticheat"""", its just this game is a PAIN IN THE ASS to mod...theres hundreds of classes worth of abstraction you have to sift through and have to use cpp2il to make the code even somewhat readable...its just not worth a lot of people's time to try and figure all that out (trust me, ive tried)

thanks for the tip, egirl! Ive been trying to figure out the hurdles in building a mod, this is really helpful. thank you

-potatoes
Probably allready known but u can also get wemod to use mods
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50