Life is Strange: Double Exposure

Life is Strange: Double Exposure

Pre Order attendance pls!!!
Am I the only one who Pre Ordered out of excitement immediately! xD Please show your attendance guys/gals. It's a torture to wait till October, so good to see Maxine Caulfield after such a long time, one of those rare lovable characters like Arthur Morgan. ❤️❤️
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
nah id wait for reviews or if i can get it for cheap
Stoibs 9 Jun @ 7:05pm 
Is this episodic like the OG's?
The 'ultimate edition' mentioning chapters playable at different times has me kind of confused.

If so I'll probably wait for the full release; No Cliffhanger blue-balling and cheaper by the end most likely.
Originally posted by Stoibs:
Is this episodic like the OG's?
The 'ultimate edition' mentioning chapters playable at different times has me kind of confused.

If so I'll probably wait for the full release; No Cliffhanger blue-balling and cheaper by the end most likely.
its not episodic, the ultimate edition just lets you play the first 2 episodes early, the rest are unlocked the day the game officially releases.
Stoibs 9 Jun @ 7:10pm 
Ah cool, thanks for the clarification.

Yeah I might pop on over to GreenMangaming or elsewhere once prices start popping up on GGdeals then :steamthumbsup:
Originally posted by Roy-ARJ:
Am I the only one who Pre Ordered out of excitement immediately! xD Please show your attendance guys/gals. It's a torture to wait till October, so good to see Maxine Caulfield after such a long time, one of those rare lovable characters like Arthur Morgan. ❤️❤️
nope its a risky preorder I will wait for reviews also idk how long the game is if its like true colors ( same devs ) then I would be dissapointed also this parallel universe things doesnt sound interesting
Originally posted by Roy-ARJ:

currently have zero plans to buy the game unless they do something about the awful design of the new character, she looks nothing like max, even if its been X plus years
Bruno 9 Jun @ 8:38pm 
1. Never pre order.
2. Check reviews.
3. If its really good, buy immediately.
4. If its mixed opinions, buy it below 20 euros.
5. If its a disaster, abandon the whole franchaise and never turn back.
Originally posted by Bruno:
1. Never pre order.
2. Check reviews.

i did 5 on Lis2 and true colors, most likely will be doing it on this one aswell
Tempest 9 Jun @ 9:00pm 
I'll wait for them to remove Denuvo.
Max, never Maxine.
I'm also excited but I'd wait for system requirements & reviews first
c_Alien 9 Jun @ 11:11pm 
I never pay 50 bucks (or even more) for a 10-15 hour game, no matter what it is. A discount will drop soon enough.
Termix 10 Jun @ 12:59am 
Why would I preorder, I'm excited for the game, but that doesn't mean the reveal deactivated my brain.

I disliked LiS2 and True Colors and I remember that, so I'll wait for reviews and more information.
Originally posted by Termix:

I disliked LiS2 and True Colors and I remember that

Well, the people who made "True Colors" made this one so (if you couldn't tell by the obvious Max/Alex)
butters 10 Jun @ 8:37am 
i pre-ordered the ultimate edition. cause then i can just let my friends play it on my account when im finished the first 2 chapters
RoboFox 10 Jun @ 2:38pm 
Originally posted by Bruno:
1. Never pre order.
2. Check reviews.
I went with number 3. it looks good so bought immediately. :ggmaya:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
Per page: 1530 50