Wandering Sword

Wandering Sword

Is Frosty Condor better with Fist type weapons, or Hidden weapons?
Just recruited her, I see she is the only companion to my knowledge so far that can use more then 1 weapon type. I have quite a few martial art books of both types so either one would be fine. I'm already using a Fist weapon user in terms of Yan Weihuan and he's such a beast. The rest of my team comp looks like this:
2 sword users - mc and Yia Vang
1 Fist user - Yan Weihuan
1 Saber user - Di Zui
For my last slot I was either gonna use Frosty Condor or 'wheelchairman'. I had been using him up until this point to try to make a well rounded team. While the fact that he can't use Lightness skills kinda sucks, he came out of the box really strong and i've been investing into him this whole time since i recruited him. I could also invest into Frosty Condor but I'm not sure if she'd be AS good as he is.

I understand that it feels like your team comp doesn't super matter especially since i'm playing on easy mode, and I don't HAVE to use the best in-slot characters, but i generally like to in these kind of rpgs. I like to have a well balanced team, but also being somewhat strong.

Before I unlocked Frosty Condor and Di Zui I was using 'wheelchairman', Li Yuanxing and Sima Ling in place of Yia Vang. I had 1 of each weapon type for a short while on my team but I feel like polearms aren't super great in this game. None of their moves really blew me away and the close range kinda sucked.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Sandals 9 Jul @ 9:21am 
Fist is king. Yan weihuan, frosty fist can both hit over 5k in one hit along with mc using fist. Fights end really quick.
I gave her hidden weapons even though fist is technically better in terms of damage.

Depending on the difficulty you play, you do NOT want all your units to be bunched up together. With most companions being melee, having a ranged unit helps a lot. Hidden weapons also apply some neat debuffs.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50