Another Crab's Treasure
Bug? 189/190 Crystals in the final area.
I think there's a bug where at least some of the final enemies, the blue seahorses, can fall into the abyss and drop their Umami crystals into the void. I had it happen once that I could see (and diving into the abyss got me that one crystal), but it seems like I might have lost one more.

(There are also 18 crystals I just can't get in the Sands Between for some reason. I can't tell if these are still bugged or if I've missed something in particular.)
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-4 จาก 4 ความเห็น
I've had multiple crystal related bugs too, for some reason I have 207/200 Crystals in one area, but can't find the missing 3 in another - i think they just don't get tracked all that well - not that it matters for anything anyways /shrug
You don't need all of them for any achievements, just enough to upgrade your Umami path. The 18 you are missing are probably where the last stainless relic is, you get to it by using the eel power next to the trash pile entrance.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Countdown:
You don't need all of them for any achievements, just enough to upgrade your Umami path. The 18 you are missing are probably where the last stainless relic is, you get to it by using the eel power next to the trash pile entrance.
I know, but it's a pain missing some. Also, I explored every single zappy crab location, as far as I know.
happened to me aswell
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-4 จาก 4 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

วันที่โพสต์: 21 พ.ค. @ 3: 43pm
โพสต์: 4