Another Crab's Treasure

Another Crab's Treasure

View Stats:
(BUG) Infinite Loading Screen
I am in the expired grove, whenever i die i have to restart the game because I get stuck at the loading screen. Playing on windows 11
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
G.S.S 27 Apr @ 12:20pm 
For me, the game is already stuck loading when opening, I've tried opening it about 5 times and nothing
Blaze 27 Apr @ 12:37pm 
I literally just had this. I died and had an infinite loading screen, so i decided to close the game. Now when i try to boot it up i get all the way to the aggro crab logo and then i get and infinite black screen. I'm not sure what even caused it :/
Tepic 3 May @ 10:55am 
Same thing happening to me on steam deck. I saw there was an update not too long ago but it didn't fix it for me. Anyone found a way to fix it ?
I'm experiencing the same issue. Also in the expired grove area.
Tepic 4 May @ 8:08pm 
Update. I was able to fix it. I went into the properties of the game in my library, then went down to "installed files" and clicked verify integrity of game files. I'm playing on steam deck and I also turned on the compatibility option just in case but I think the previous thing did the work. I hope it helps !
Joniisan 5 May @ 12:14pm 
I tried shellporting to the Lower Crust, sold junk and leveled up (to get an autosave at a different shell). I then Shellport back to the Expired Grove (Rainbow River). I died and the loading screen didn't stall this time. I'm hoping this resolved the issue, but I haven't played any further than that to see if it fixed the problem completely.

[edit] I died again and it stalled again. not sure if this is an issue with reloading from the same shell.

[edit2] i discovered a new Moon Snail Shell and was able to save and progress without any loading screen stalls. it may be a matter of trying to rush through and get to the next Shell and skip using any "bugged" shells.
Last edited by Joniisan; 5 May @ 5:55pm
okmas 7 Jun @ 12:10pm 
Just put it on windowed
1100011 7 Jun @ 10:50pm 
That happened to me when starting from the Grove Entrance shell. I'm playing on PC, and it happened on two beta versions.
I think it would be good to note at what shell you last saved to see if it's a Grove or a specific shell issue.
This has happened to me and i can’t fix it now i fixed it before by uninstalling then reinstalling, but this happened to me again and now that is not working and I looked in settings and it’s still not working. I’ve spent 46 minutes when I first got the game now in an hour 26.
Maci2 7 Jul @ 8:28am 
Does anyone have a fix for this? The game keeps crashing all the time for me. Sometimes in the loading screen, sometimes shortly after getting to play. I already tried everything: changing the compatibility, running it as an administrator, dedicading graphics, scanning for corrupted files, reinstalling it etc... Nothing seems to be working. It only ran properly twice for some random reason, but everytime I close the game, the next time I want to play, the crashing starts again. I wrote an email to the aggrocrab team, got no response so far.
It's starting to get really annoying. I bought this game over the Elden Ring DLC because I liked the setting so much. But it seems I have to go back to Limgrave for now, because at least I get to play the game. :(
Neo Solarius  [developer] 8 Jul @ 3:24pm 
Originally posted by Tepic:
Update. I was able to fix it. I went into the properties of the game in my library, then went down to "installed files" and clicked verify integrity of game files. I'm playing on steam deck and I also turned on the compatibility option just in case but I think the previous thing did the work. I hope it helps !

Hi everyone! Sorry that so many have encountered this issue. If your save file does not get fixed using this method above - please email us at support@aggrocrab.com with your save file. you can find your save here: C:/Users/[your username]/AppData/LocalLow/Aggro Crab/AnotherCrabsTreasure
Maci2 9 Jul @ 12:09pm 
Originally posted by Neo Solarius:
Originally posted by Tepic:

Hi everyone! Sorry that so many have encountered this issue. If your save file does not get fixed using this method above - please email us at support@aggrocrab.com with your save file. you can find your save here: C:/Users/[your username]/AppData/LocalLow/Aggro Crab/AnotherCrabsTreasure

Ok, but what about the constant crashing? I e-mailed you twice already. I can't play the game because of it and it's getting increasingly frustrating. :(
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50