Another Crab's Treasure

Another Crab's Treasure

View Stats:
What boss would you say was weirdly hard or weirdly easy.
:dredge_eyes:
Last edited by Mushroom fan; 7 Jul @ 9:26pm
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Mine was Royal ShellSpliter:tb_dillitini_angry: (also i have not finished the game,but i am good with spollers)
seir_ 7 Jul @ 4:30am 
Not sure what you mean with "weirdly hard". But Pagurus was responsible for my most deaths.
every boss after i go giga chad with 30 points into attack, have dump truck as a shell, have stow aways that give me more hammer damage and then the one that gives me 33% attack but attack slow, making my total attack to 85. i hit like a brick, but it takes years to attack lol. but probably the eel cause i realized i could just use the fish hooks to make it easier
Originally posted by seir_:
Not sure what you mean with "weirdly hard". But Pagurus was responsible for my most deaths.
like you thought it was going to be easy but was difficult:Jackie7:
Eel was janky, but after getting over that. Every boss was exceptionally easy for a souls like.
1100011 8 Jul @ 9:46am 
The hardest boss was the sniper at curdled village. You can parry projectiles, but if you try it on him you're going to know about it.
Steemula 9 Jul @ 12:50am 
Originally posted by Mushroom fan:
Mine was Royal ShellSpliter:tb_dillitini_angry: (also i have not finished the game,but i am good with spollers)
He was the first boss-like enemy I encountered. I beat him with no shell, and level 0, no upgrades, and my fork. I just started the game tonight. But, I admit, I played for maybe 2 hours to beat him like that. I was determined to do it!
Last edited by Steemula; 9 Jul @ 12:50am
:dredge_eyes:
Scuttling sludge steamroller took me so many attempts even though he doesn't seem that tough and is optional. he's like the second or third most difficult boss for me but the other two make more sense.
Originally posted by Steemula:
He was the first boss-like enemy I encountered. I beat him with no shell, and level 0, no upgrades, and my fork. I just started the game tonight. But, I admit, I played for maybe 2 hours to beat him like that. I was determined to do it!
Wow,yeah i had to get some upgrades and beat two bosses. cause i found the other bosses fairly easy, just not Royal ShellSpliter. for some reson.:celeste_granny:
Last edited by Mushroom fan; 11 Jul @ 12:58am
In my first playthrough, Duchess Magista had me seething with how close i would get to killing her, but then she'd pull off either the swing attack (I died the most to that) or the grab attack, which i learned to always dodge left when it happens. I ended up using the gun like a coward and moving on.

Surprisingly, on my second playthrough, she became one of the easiest bosses. With more experience and prioritizing a more attack based build, I parried the absolute ♥♥♥♥ out of her lol
Last edited by SirYeastMan; 15 Jul @ 3:56am
magerk 15 Jul @ 8:29am 
fishhook charge attack makes almost every fight easy with a combination of mantis punch. the ease of breaking the boss stance with these 2 is crazy.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50