Another Crab's Treasure

Another Crab's Treasure

통계 보기:
Mushroom fan 2024년 7월 7일 오전 3시 10분
What boss would you say was weirdly hard or weirdly easy.
:dredge_eyes:
Mushroom fan 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2024년 7월 7일 오후 9시 26분
< >
11개 댓글 중 1-11개 표시
Mushroom fan 2024년 7월 7일 오전 3시 16분 
Mine was Royal ShellSpliter:tb_dillitini_angry: (also i have not finished the game,but i am good with spollers)
seir_ 2024년 7월 7일 오전 4시 30분 
Not sure what you mean with "weirdly hard". But Pagurus was responsible for my most deaths.
MrCreamJeans 2024년 7월 7일 오전 6시 49분 
every boss after i go giga chad with 30 points into attack, have dump truck as a shell, have stow aways that give me more hammer damage and then the one that gives me 33% attack but attack slow, making my total attack to 85. i hit like a brick, but it takes years to attack lol. but probably the eel cause i realized i could just use the fish hooks to make it easier
Mushroom fan 2024년 7월 7일 오후 12시 53분 
seir_님이 먼저 게시:
Not sure what you mean with "weirdly hard". But Pagurus was responsible for my most deaths.
like you thought it was going to be easy but was difficult:Jackie7:
Not Rawr 2024년 7월 7일 오후 5시 54분 
Eel was janky, but after getting over that. Every boss was exceptionally easy for a souls like.
1100011 2024년 7월 8일 오전 9시 46분 
The hardest boss was the sniper at curdled village. You can parry projectiles, but if you try it on him you're going to know about it.
Steemula 2024년 7월 9일 오전 12시 50분 
Mushroom fan님이 먼저 게시:
Mine was Royal ShellSpliter:tb_dillitini_angry: (also i have not finished the game,but i am good with spollers)
He was the first boss-like enemy I encountered. I beat him with no shell, and level 0, no upgrades, and my fork. I just started the game tonight. But, I admit, I played for maybe 2 hours to beat him like that. I was determined to do it!
Steemula 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2024년 7월 9일 오전 12시 50분
impertarc 2024년 7월 9일 오후 12시 38분 
Mushroom fan님이 먼저 게시:
:dredge_eyes:
Scuttling sludge steamroller took me so many attempts even though he doesn't seem that tough and is optional. he's like the second or third most difficult boss for me but the other two make more sense.
Mushroom fan 2024년 7월 11일 오전 12시 58분 
Steemula님이 먼저 게시:
Mushroom fan님이 먼저 게시:
He was the first boss-like enemy I encountered. I beat him with no shell, and level 0, no upgrades, and my fork. I just started the game tonight. But, I admit, I played for maybe 2 hours to beat him like that. I was determined to do it!
Wow,yeah i had to get some upgrades and beat two bosses. cause i found the other bosses fairly easy, just not Royal ShellSpliter. for some reson.:celeste_granny:
Mushroom fan 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2024년 7월 11일 오전 12시 58분
SirYeastMan 2024년 7월 15일 오전 3시 54분 
In my first playthrough, Duchess Magista had me seething with how close i would get to killing her, but then she'd pull off either the swing attack (I died the most to that) or the grab attack, which i learned to always dodge left when it happens. I ended up using the gun like a coward and moving on.

Surprisingly, on my second playthrough, she became one of the easiest bosses. With more experience and prioritizing a more attack based build, I parried the absolute ♥♥♥♥ out of her lol
SirYeastMan 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2024년 7월 15일 오전 3시 56분
magerk 2024년 7월 15일 오전 8시 29분 
fishhook charge attack makes almost every fight easy with a combination of mantis punch. the ease of breaking the boss stance with these 2 is crazy.
< >
11개 댓글 중 1-11개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2024년 7월 7일 오전 3시 10분
게시글: 11